MYO Street Food offers a memorable, bespoke experience for all of our customers. Everything we create is produced from ethically sourced, quality ingredients and we pride ourselves on our home-made, originally created recipes. We aim to keep our menus as authentic as possible but are equally happy to allow you free reign on what you'd like for your event.
We have three beautifully converted 1970 Renault Estafettes. Available nationally; we can travel to any event; large or small. We can tailor our menu to any audience, and even provide gluten free and vegan options. People seem to fall in love with the vans, and we guarantee we'll make any event stand out.
Theo provides an authentic Italian Street Food experience. Inspired by a 3 month research trip to Italy; we serve authentic and freshly produced Italian Street Food out of our stone baked oven. Our menu includes home-made, hand stretched focaccia pizza by the slice, arancini, Italian inspired pulled pork, Italian Burgers, an array ...
Beth• 21 Aug 2017
Fantastic food and a great addition to our day :)
Carlsberg mini fest• 4 Aug 2018
Best food I’ve had from a van before - lovely burgers and pizza - had seconds - thank you, would definitely recommend for events or parties.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- Do you offer special menus?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Italian, American primarily - it can be tailored.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes of course!
- What is included in the menu?Pizza by the Slice (All home-made and hand-stretched) Piada (Hot Italian Wrap) Arancini (Deep fried risotto balls) Gourmet Burgers (made with locally sourced meat) Hot Dogs Pulled Pork Nachos Ethically sourced coffee and hot drinks -- and more depending on request --
Bespoke mobile catering out of beautifully converted classic renault vans for any size of event.