Mustard are a professional party band with a repertoire to suit all tastes and ages. We'd love to be considered for your celebrations.
We can offer an exceptional live show tailored to suit your plans for the event.
We can provide -
Amazing Live Show
Free DJ Service if required
Public Liability Insurance (your venue may insist on this)
Full Light Show
A packed dance floor all night
Our live show is incredibly varied and can take you from Take That to ELO, Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Stevie Wonder, Queen, Rag n Bone Man, Justin Timberlake, Pulp, Muse, Luther Vandross, Lionel Richie, Foo Fighters, Elvis Costello and Oasis with many other stops along the way.
We always tailor our show to suit your tastes and the preferences of your guests. We also constantly update our catalogue of material to make sure we include the latest floor fillers along side all the classics your guests will love to hear.
Mustard are vastly experienced. That's another way of saying we aren...
Mr John Foley• 9 Mar 2019
Mustard were terrific. My sons friends were dancing all evening, and he himself was delighted with their musical abilities.
The group was very friendly and approachable. A good time was had by all, totally value for money.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We are totally flexible as every event is different.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we are happy to include learning your special song in our quote.
- How much space do you require?We are very used to working in smaller spaces by typically anything of 3m x 4m would be acceptable.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, all fully PAT tested.
- How long do you play for?Typically around two hours but whatever the event requires.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Paypal, bank transfer and cash.
- Who are your previous clients?Typically private individuals.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties and functions
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Mustard are vastly experienced. That's another way of saying we aren't twenty one any more, but to be honest we weren't this good at what we do when we were, so that means you will get a band performing to a very high standard. Through that experience we've learned how to put on an awesome show, what makes a dance floor fill and stay full and how to play a huge variety of material. Our show can take you from Take That to ELO, Muse, Foo Fighters, Elvis Costello, Ed Sheeran, Lionel Richie, Luther Vandross, Queen, Rag n Bone Man, Pulp, Justin Timberlake, Olly Murs, Elbow and Oasis with many other stops along the way. We constantly update our show to make sure we include the latest floor fillers along side all the classics your guests will love to hear. You will also find that our repertoire isn't that of your typical function band. We don't do Mustang Sally, Mambo Number 5, Proud Mary and a Grease Megamix. Instead we include songs that you won't find many other bands attempting.
- What are the highlights of your career?Over ten years of event and function experience.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Ultimate Party Band For Any Occasion
Mr. Blue Sky - ELO
Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
Freedom 90 - George Michael
Human - Rag N Bone Man
Uprising - Muse
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Good Times - Chic
Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin...