Sam Allen Caricaturist
Very Recent Review: Absolutely amazing....Sam was a great hit with our guests! Everyone loved their images and have raved about how great he was. He fitted in seamlessly and was so attentive and easy to talk to which made it very comfortable for everyone. Thank you so much to Sam for giving everyone a great memory and keepsake from our special day. I'd recommend him to anyone and really hope he continues to do well. We'll certainly be in touch again if we host another event.
androulla christophersen• April 14, 2019
very friendly nice guy- would recommend he managed to draw most of my guests and they were all delighted.
Emma Ashby• July 6, 2019
Sam was fantastic and totally engaged with all our guests. Just wish he could have stayed longer! Thank you Sam
Kirsty Skilton• Aug. 23, 2019
A really great guy; friendly, chatty and put everyone at ease whilst they awkwardly sat being sketched! He really captured the guests’ features through his caricatures. I would fully recommend Sam :-)
Kelly Wright• Aug. 2, 2019
I can’t recommend Sam highly enough. It was a pleasure to have him at my daughters 21st birthday. Polite and chatty, mingles and a great artist too!
Jessica Evans• Aug. 9, 2019
Sam is such a gentleman, really engaged with all our guests and constantly had a queue at his table! Such a welcoming guy that made everyone feel relaxed. I've been inundated with compliments for booking Sam as the entertainment at our event, he was much loved by everyone who attended. Would highly recommend for a variety of functions and will be booking Sam again in the future.
Nicki Reade• Aug. 31, 2019
Absolutely amazing....Sam was a great hit with our guests! Everyone loved their images and have raved about how great he was.
He fitted in seamlessly and was so attentive and easy to talk to which made it very comfortable for everyone.
Thank you so much to Sam for giving everyone a great memory and keepsake from our special day. I'd recommend him to anyone and really hope he continues to do well. We'll certainly be in touch again if we host another event.
- How long is the act?As a caricaturist, I'm there for the time that I'm booked. So a minimum of two hours and up to 6 hours if need be.
- What is included in the wedding package?If you book me for a wedding, I'll create each caricature on exclusively headed paper as a souvenir of the event.
- What other services to you provide?I'm a caricaturist . However, I also teach cartoon classes where I encourage everyone to join in with me with tips, tricks and techniques on how to cartoon just about anything. I also create cartoons as part of live business events. This involves recording the topics discussed in cartoon form.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?If I'm caricaturing, I'll provide all of the art materials I'll need to fulfil a booking.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?I don't need time to prepare for an event where I'm caricaturing. If I run a cartoon class, I just need to know beforehand how many guests will be in attendance and chairs on the day.
- How long prior to an event is a deposit refundable?30 days.
- When is full payment due?28 days before an event. If a booking is made less than 28 days before, full payment will be due.
Every drawing is signed by myself and presented to the guest in question. I'll arrive at the event with enough pens and paper to sketch as many people as possible in the chosen time. Depending on the venue, I'm happy to sit in one spot or mingle with those present. To secure your date, all you need to do is pay the initial deposit. My bank details will be sent to you with an invoice once all the details of the event have been agreed upon. I also ask for payment in advance of the booking so that I can focus on entertaining your guests upon arrival. Thank you!