Very Recent Review: ''Sam was fantastic and totally engaged with all our guests. Just wish he could have stayed longer! Thank you Sam''
Emma Ashby• 6 Jul 2019
Sam was fantastic and totally engaged with all our guests. Just wish he could have stayed longer! Thank you Sam
androulla christophersen• 14 Apr 2019
very friendly nice guy- would recommend he managed to draw most of my guests and they were all delighted.
- When is full payment due?28 days before an event. If a booking is made less than 28 days before, full payment will be due.
- How long prior to an event is a deposit refundable?30 days.
- What other services to you provide?I'm a caricaturist . However, I also teach cartoon classes where I encourage everyone to join in with me with tips, tricks and techniques on how to cartoon just about anything. I also create cartoons as part of live business events. This involves recording the topics discussed in cartoon form.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?I don't need time to prepare for an event where I'm caricaturing. If I run a cartoon class, I just need to know beforehand how many guests will be in attendance and chairs on the day.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?If I'm caricaturing, I'll provide all of the art materials I'll need to fulfil a booking.
- What is included in the wedding package?If you book me for a wedding, I'll create each caricature on exclusively headed paper as a souvenir of the event.
- How long is the act?As a caricaturist, I'm there for the time that I'm booked. So a minimum of two hours and up to 6 hours if need be.
Every drawing is signed by myself and presented to the guest in question. I'll arrive at the event with enough pens and paper to sketch as many people as possible in the chosen time. Depending on the...