Very Recent Review: Absolutely amazing....Sam was a great hit with our guests! Everyone loved their images and have raved about how great he was. He fitted in seamlessly and was so attentive and easy to talk to which made it very comfortable for everyone. Thank you so much to Sam for giving everyone a great memory and keepsake from our special day. I'd recommend him to anyone and really hope he continues to do well. We'll certainly be in touch again if we host another event.
hannah waller• March 2, 2020
Thanks Sam, you were awesome! You had a full company laughing with your amazing sketches and adding our branding was a great touch!
Katie Jackson• Feb. 16, 2020
Great addition to our wedding. Thankyou so much! Our guests were really impressed.
Dave Wade• Dec. 20, 2019
We had a great night Sam was great fun and brilliant entertainment
david coppock• Dec. 14, 2019
Sam was great at our wedding very professional and makes guest feel at ease
His drawings was a big hit
Would highly recommend
Sam Doyle• Dec. 6, 2019
Loved having Sam at our event! He was very friendly and charming and a real hit with the guests! Great drawings too! Definitely recommend!
Precious Morgan• Oct. 5, 2019
Sam was superb. I absolutely loved working with him. All of the guests were entertained. I will certainly be using him again.
Services From Sam Allen Caricaturist
Caricaturist At Your Event
Caricatures Drawn & Sent To You Online
- How long is the act?As a caricaturist, I'm there for the time that I'm booked. So a minimum of two hours and up to 6 hours if need be.
- What is included in the wedding package?If you book me for a wedding, I'll create each caricature on exclusively headed paper as a souvenir of the event.
- What other services to you provide?I'm a caricaturist . However, I also teach cartoon classes where I encourage everyone to join in with me with tips, tricks and techniques on how to cartoon just about anything. I also create cartoons as part of live business events. This involves recording the topics discussed in cartoon form.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?If I'm caricaturing, I'll provide all of the art materials I'll need to fulfil a booking.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?I don't need time to prepare for an event where I'm caricaturing. If I run a cartoon class, I just need to know beforehand how many guests will be in attendance and chairs on the day.
- How long prior to an event is a deposit refundable?30 days.
- When is full payment due?28 days before an event. If a booking is made less than 28 days before, full payment will be due.
Every drawing is signed by myself and presented to the guest in question. I'll arrive at the event with enough pens and paper to sketch as many people as possible in the chosen time. Depending on the venue, I'm happy to sit in one spot or mingle with those present. To secure your date, all you need to do is pay the initial deposit. My bank details will be sent to you with an invoice once all the details of the event have been agreed upon. I also ask for payment in advance of the booking so that I can focus on entertaining your guests upon arrival. Thank you!