Sam Allen Caricaturist
Very Recent Review: Absolutely amazing....Sam was a great hit with our guests! Everyone loved their images and have raved about how great he was. He fitted in seamlessly and was so attentive and easy to talk to which made it very comfortable for everyone. Thank you so much to Sam for giving everyone a great memory and keepsake from our special day. I'd recommend him to anyone and really hope he continues to do well. We'll certainly be in touch again if we host another event.
Teri Child• 7 Sep 2019
Sam was professional and fun to talk to, providing our customers with a great caricature as well as keeping them entertained speaking with them. We had a great event and Sam definitely helped with the success of this!
Jessica Evans• 9 Aug 2019
Sam is such a gentleman, really engaged with all our guests and constantly had a queue at his table! Such a welcoming guy that made everyone feel relaxed. I've been inundated with compliments for booking Sam as the entertainment at our event, he was much loved by everyone who attended. Would highly recommend for a variety of functions and will be booking Sam again in the future.
Claire Herkes• 14 Sep 2019
Sam was a great person to have draw at our wedding. He was very friendly, chatty and very good at capturing us and our guests! Pics came in individual plastic sleeves for safe keeping and were loved by all. Would definitely recommend him.
androulla christophersen• 14 Apr 2019
very friendly nice guy- would recommend he managed to draw most of my guests and they were all delighted.
Kirsty Skilton• 23 Aug 2019
A really great guy; friendly, chatty and put everyone at ease whilst they awkwardly sat being sketched! He really captured the guests’ features through his caricatures. I would fully recommend Sam :-)
- How long is the act?As a caricaturist, I'm there for the time that I'm booked. So a minimum of two hours and up to 6 hours if need be.
- What is included in the wedding package?If you book me for a wedding, I'll create each caricature on exclusively headed paper as a souvenir of the event.
- What other services to you provide?I'm a caricaturist . However, I also teach cartoon classes where I encourage everyone to join in with me with tips, tricks and techniques on how to cartoon just about anything. I also create cartoons as part of live business events. This involves recording the topics discussed in cartoon form.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?If I'm caricaturing, I'll provide all of the art materials I'll need to fulfil a booking.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?I don't need time to prepare for an event where I'm caricaturing. If I run a cartoon class, I just need to know beforehand how many guests will be in attendance and chairs on the day.
- How long prior to an event is a deposit refundable?30 days.
- When is full payment due?28 days before an event. If a booking is made less than 28 days before, full payment will be due.
Every drawing is signed by myself and presented to the guest in question. I'll arrive at the event with enough pens and paper to sketch as many people as possible in the chosen time. Depending on the...