Our Food – Your Way
Our aim is to give you a great choice of options for your event. Most customers choose to have either our cold buffet, hot buffet or Barbecue option but the choice is yours. You can even have a mixture of each of them if that’s what you’d like to offer your guests OR you can ask for something completely bespoke to you.
We’ve designed our pricing to allow you to select the food combinations that work for you.
The great news is that whether you choose the cold buffet, the hot buffet or our barbecue, all our buffet pricing includes;
Your choice of 2 salads from our accompaniments menu
and biodegradable disposable:
Tablecloths available on request
Again, if you’d prefer alternative cutlery, crockery and table decoration then just give us a call on 07876 527144.
At Willetts you’ll be supplied quality food from reputable suppliers, we prepare our food in our five-star hygiene rated kitchens in Harlow. We’re happy to supply you references OR just take a look on Google, our website or Instagram page. We’re confident in our service and invite you to have a look at through our pricing and give us a call with any questions.
Mick & Lou
The Willetts Celebration Buffet
The Celebration is our cold/finger buffet and is our most popular choice, there’s pretty much not a day goes by where we’re not delivering, preparing or planning one of these for a customer. The start point are the options below, and the idea is that you can chop, change or add to this list depending on your personal preferences.
We come to you at the agreed time, set up the cold buffet for you to self-serve and then leave you to enjoy the food.
• MIXED BROWN AND WHITE SANDWICHES – 4 fillings from a choice of
• Tuna Mayo
• Sliced Chicken
• Ham & Pickle
• Cheese (v)
• Egg Mayo (v)
• Cheese & Pickle (v)
• Heinz Sandwich Spread(v)
• Mixed Vegetable Quiche (V)
• Mini Scotch Eggs
• Pork Pies
• Cocktail Sausages
• Southern Fried Chicken Breast Strips
• Crisp Selection (v)
Our Celebration Buffet is priced at £6.50 per head (ph).
Customing your Celebration Buffet
If you’d prefer alternative fillings for your Celebration Buffet then just ask.
We also offer premium sandwich Premium fillings, which are quite literally ‘a cut above’ and you can substitute each of the fillings above for just an additional £1 per head each, it can certainly add to the occasion. (For instance, swapping Tuna Mayo sandwich and the Ham sandwich for the Humous Salad and the Prawn Mayo sandwich would take your buffet price to £8.50 per head)
• Chicken & Bacon
• Chicken Salad
• Coronation Chicken
• Egg & Bacon
• Prawn Mayo
• Quorn Savoury Slices & Salad
• Salmon & Cucumber
• Cheese Ploughman’s (v)
• Humous Salad (v)
If you’re really in the mood to treat your guests then choose our Premium Plus Fillings at an additional £2ph each (perhaps you’ve got the in-laws attending!)
• Beef & horseradish/mustard
• Beef pastrami
• Liver Pate
• Pulled pork,
• Sausage sandwiches
• Willetts deli
• Avocado, tomato & olive (v)
• Veggie sausage sandwiches (v)
If you really want to push the boat out, why not think about our premium savouries provided from one our selected local farmers. You’ll get their Scotch Eggs, Sausages, Pork Pies Chicken Strips with the addition of premium Sausage Rolls. This option is available for +£5 per head. Personally, I think the sausage rolls are the best I’ve ever tasted...anywhere!
A further list of alternatives and their pricing are listed below. If you’ve any queries about the pricing or would like something not listed below then please call us on 07876 527144
Item Swap Add
Carrot & Cucumber Batons with Hummus Dip (v) FREE +£1
Mixed Leaf Salad with tomatoes and Cucumber FREE +£1
Pizza Slices FREE +£1.50
Chargrilled Vegetable Pasta Salad (v) FREE +£2
Indian Snack Selection FREE +£2
Oriental Snack Selection FREE +£2
Luxury salad wraps with any filling +£0.50 per wrap +£2.50
Satay Skewers +£1 +£2
Salmon & Dill Blinis +£1.50 +£2.50
Goats' Cheese & Red Onion Tartlets +£1.50 +£2.50
Premium Cut Chicken Wings
(choice of plain, jerk, peri peri, original bbq, hot & spicy cajun) +£2 +£2.50
Mixed Leaf Salad with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Feta Cheese & Olives +£2.50
Full Cheeseboard with Pate, Biscuits and Crackers +£2.50
Fruit Platter +£2.50
The Willetts Signature Hot Buffet
The hot buffet is a great option if you’d like something that feels more like a main meal for your guests. You have the option of us bringing you the hot buffet, setting it up so that it remains warm for at least an hour and leaving you to self-serve, or we can also offer to serve this for you if that’s your preference.
The Willetts Signature Hot Buffet starts at £7.50ph for self-serve, with chef service is an additional £50
We require a minimum of 40 guests (or £300 order)
Choose 2 from (or more for £3ph per dish);
• Chicken & Chorizo with Chunky Potato
• Chicken or Beef Curry with Rice – which curry is up to you; Madras, Balti…Korma
• Mick’s Chilli Con Carne & Rice
• Lou’s Pasta Bolognese
• Lou’s Pasta Carbonara
• Hearty Sausage Casserole
• Chargrilled Vegetable Pasta
• Halloumi, Peppers & mushrooms
• Mac ‘n’ 3 Cheese (v) (or can include bacon if requested)
• Oriental Style Stir Fried Vegetables(v)
• Thai Green Vegetable Curry (v)
• Mexican Spicy Rice (v) +£1.50ph
• Mac ‘n’ Cheese (as a side) +£1.50ph
*OR you could combine one of the hot dishes above plus our Celebration Buffet for just £11ph*
Premium Buffet Options
• Willetts Home Smoked Pulled Chicken
+£1.50ph supplement. Served with floured wraps
• Willetts Home Smoked Hickory Pulled Pork
+£3ph supplement. Served with floured wraps
• Willetts Home Smoked Beef Brisket
+£4ph supplement served with floured wraps
• Willetts Beef Brisket and Pulled Pork
£10ph served with floured wraps
The Willetts BBQ
Barbecue is one of our specialities. It’s what we do!
We come to you with our Gas Fired Barbecue (or 2) and set it up at your home or office, it can be in the garden, the driveway or the car park. We’ll also set up our gazebo if needed and then we’ll get grilling! The choice of food is fairly open ended, as we’ll happily cook meat, fish or veg. We’ve listed a few typical ones below but if you wan’t something different then just call to discuss! We’ve even BBQ’d Kudu meat before!! (and no, I hadn’t heard of it before).
The pricing for BBQ is slightly different to the buffets in that the start point is a £150 service charge and then the food is priced in addition to this, however above and beyond this there is no minimum number of guests or food order.
The price below are per serving AND of course, include your choice of 2 Salads from the Willetts Accompaniments Menu, bread rolls and wraps.
• Willetts Home Made Beef Burgers (100% Beef from the British Isles) £3.50
• “Broad Oak” 9 inch Sausage Hotdogs £3.50
• Chicken Breast – choice of sauce* £3.50
• Chicken Shish Kebab £3.50
• Vegetable Kebab £3.50
• Lamb Shish Kebab £3.50
• Halloumi Skewers £4.00
• Pork Loin Chops – choice of 2 sauces* £3.50
• Chicken Wings – choice of 2 sauces* £3.50
• 28 Day Matured Rump Steaks £6.50
• 28 Day Matured Sirloin Steaks £8.50
• 28 Day Matured Ribeye Steaks £10.00
• Whole Mackerel £8.00
• Salmon Fillet - choice of marinade** £8.50
• Whole Sea Bass - choice of marinade** £10.00
• Whole Sea Bream - choice of marinade** £10.00
• Alternative fish subject to availability i.e. Red Snapper POA
*Available sauces to accompany meat: BBQ, Jerk, Peri Peri, Garlic & Herb, Hot & Spicy Cajun
**Available fish marinades: Tandoori, Paprika Butter, Herb Garlic Butter
• Mexican Spicy Rice (v) +£2
• Sautee’d Onions (v) +£1
Willett’s Accompaniments Menu
Choose 2 of the dishes below to accompany your food choices above. If you’d like more, we can provide these for just £2 per head with your order.
• Mixed leaf salad
• Mediterranean salad
• Traditional slaw
• Spicy red slaw
• New potato & spring onion salad
• Garlic and tomato Pasta salad
• Chargrilled vegetable pasta
• Roasted pepper couscous
• Mexican spicy rice coconut rice with mixed beans
As always, if you’d like us to prepare something specific for you then please just ask.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We are happy to arrange this as required
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Depending on the requirements, we will either cook in our 5 star hygiene rated kitchens and then bring the food to the venue or cook on site in the case of a BBQ style event or where a suitable kitchen is available
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes - just ask!
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We specialise in Meats, BBQs and British and American Diner style foods. We also love cooking Caribbean and Mexican food. We also provide finger buffets and sandwich platters
- Do you offer special menus?We're happy to discuss any special requirements
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We normally don't make wedding cakes ourselves but can happily arrange this
- What is included in the menu?Our menu is just a selection of what we can offer - if you have a any specific requirements, preferences or themes then just ask.
- When would we need to make payment?We ask for a 25% non returnable deposit to secure the date, and then the balance is required 14 days before the event. If the event is at short notice then full payment will be required to book the event.
Bespoke - the more unusual the better!!
Buffets (hot or cold)
Burger Stall (Gazebo)