At Morgan's Wood-Fired Catering, we believe wood-fired cuisine to be as creative and exciting as any. We firmly believe this is something which can cater for all palates and open minds to new experiences.
We offer our customers the theatrical experience of seeing their delicious meals cooked within minutes, using an open flame.
Our aim is simple; to serve the tastiest wood-fired cuisine, fresh and hot to the customer and at an affordable price with a service to rival any.
We produce delicious wood-fired pizza, all served with tasty dips and a number of additional dishes and sides, depending what you're after.
We pride ourselves on working with our customers in creating a personalised bespoke menu to suit their tastes, able to cater for all dietary requirements.
We provide a professional, laid back and no-fuss service and our priority is ensuring that you are happy with the service you receive and for which you're paying. We ensure that our food remains hot, delicious and plentif...
Stacey Wilson• 14 Jul 2018
We tried one of your pizzas at Hady Primary School last weekend and I just had to find you on here and tell you how delicious it was! We are big pizza lovers in our house and it was one of the nicest we've tasted for ages!! Just wondering what event I can plan to hire you now!!??
Mr & Mrs Parkin• 23 Sep 2018
"Thank you so much for catering our wedding last night! The food was amazing and the staff were great with all our very drunk guests. I would 100% recommend to anyone. Pork sandwiches, roast potatoes and loads of different pizzas including vegan options. I am right now craving chorizo and goats cheese.
Thank you James and team we loved it!"
Cheryl Davidson• 18 Aug 2018
"Fantastic and professional team. Very helpful and the food is delicious. Very good at catering for large events too.
Delicious food. Professional staff."
- What services do you offer?High quality bespoke wood-fired catering; Weddings, private parties, Corporate, festivals, galas & fetes. Wide-ranging menu, from hand-stretched artisan pizzas to gourmet burgers and many other dishes and sides, including our sweet menu; able to cater for all dietary requirements.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We have catered many events, all wanting their own unique vibe and style and we can usually adapt to suit any occasion.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?By all means; we offer a bespoke menu and pride ourselves on being able to work with our customer's to create a menu that fits their taste, budget and style, without compromising on quality!
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We produce delicious wood-fired pizza, all served with tasty dips and a number of additional dishes and sides, depending what our customer's are after. These include, hot roast pork sandwiches with stuffing & apple sauce (or select meat and garnish), meatballs, gourmet burgers, steak ciabatta’s with Rosemary & Thyme roast potatoes, wood-fired curry, wood-fired chilli, jacket potatoes...just to name a few. Our sides include mini herbed roast potatoes (these being a firm favourite), sweet potato wedges, chunky chips (& with cheese), antipasti, salad, or a request of your choice. We offer a breakfast menu, including our breakfast muffins, wraps and flatbreads and we also offer a select and delicious sweet menu, from wood-fired rhubarb & apple crumble and baked tarts, to sweet pizzas, flatbreads and pancakes.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes. We offer all manner of wood-fired cuisine and we only use the finest ingredients to create the finest pizzas and dishes alike. We pride ourselves in offering a bespoke service and will endeavour to create any menu we're given, including any personal favourites our customer's may request.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?no
- How does the open bar work?N/A
We cater for a whole range of occasions, from pizza-nights around pubs and local bars, to festivals and galas.
We offer catering for special events and occasionally organising our own. We also put...