One of the few street food traders offering British food. We provide a range of meat and vegan stews made from old family recipes, all served with traditional suet dumplings. For events big and small, perfect for cold winter's days and cool summer's nights.
Services From Moo Stoo
British street food catering for events large and small
- What services do you offer?Street food catering for events large and small.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, I am happy to cater to any dietary requirements.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?British stew and dumplings.
- Do you offer special menus?I will consider any requests with advanced notice. My stews are all made with locally brewed ales, so if you run a brewery or tap room I am happy to use any ales you recommend.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- What is included in the menu?All stews are served hot with a traditional vegetable suet dumpling
We currently offer four stews all served with old fashioned vegetable suet dumplings. They are:
Moo Stoo, braising steak slow cooked in locally brewed ale flavoured with horseradish and mustard.
Moo Sheep Stoo, lamb shoulder in stout with mint and rosemary.
Moo Pig Stoo, pork cheeks in cider with sage and wholegrain mustard.
No Moo Stoo, a vegan version of the lamb. Jackfruit, mushrooms and pearl barley cooked in stout with mint and rosemary.
We are happy to cater to any dietary requirements. We provide all the compostable cutlery and food containers. and have our own branded 3x3m gazebo.