Stunning vocals, brilliant guitar playing and professional sound guaranteed to make your event a hit. Whether you're looking for easy listening over drinks and chat or a great selection of sing- along hits mixed with dancing favourites for a fun night out Monte Vox is your source for outstanding music.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minute break after 2 hours
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Let me know ahead of time and I will not only learn it for you I'll record the backing track.
- How much space do you require?Ideally about 10 feet wide by 4 feet deep but I have yet to find a space that I can't make work :-)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, both. State of the art. Equipment list can be provided on request.
- How long do you play for?Maximum of four hours
- How can event planners pay for your services?PayPal, Cash, Cheque
- Who are your previous clients?Thousands of happy clients over the last 35+ years. Some of the better known are the Marriott at Sawgrass FL, the Davenport Hotel WA, Leslie Castle in Monaghan, Ireland, The Gig in LA, Sun Devil Stadium Tempe AZ and many many others.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding drinks reception, pubs and 150+ person events
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I'm one guy with a small, compact system that can fill a venue with amazing music.
- What are the highlights of your career?Opening, on different occasions throughout the early 200's, for Myles Kennedy, Smashmouth, the Wallflowers and Joan Jett.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A rare single act, vocals and guitar either acoustic or backing tracks, with outstanding vocals and sound.
Backing Tracks, Acoustic, or Instrumental - it's your choice!
Provide the perfect atmosphere for your guests to relax and enjoy drinks while you get those all-important photos taken. Volume levels are...