Monir Ali Photography
Greater London, Greater London
Verified bookings: 0
Price from: £1495
Specialist in Asian & Indian wedding photography. Capturing the story as it happens with a combination of documentary, reportage editorial portraits of the couple.
- What services do you offer?All photography and wedding related services.
- What does the wedding package include?all packages are bespoke and built around the indiviudal
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes.
- What style of photos do you take?I use a variety of styles to tell the right story.
- What kind of technology do you use?very futuristic tech
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?online proofing gallery
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?depends on your requirement and time of the year.
- Do you send all the photos taken?erm...yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?on the day i may work alone, but again depends on your requirements.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Depends on what the unforeseen circumstances. if aliens descend on us. The all human kind will perish and i will not have time to find a replacement.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?The copyright always belongs to the creator of the works, and has a moral right to ascertain ownership on the works created. The wedding photographs will be issued to you on licence for personal usage. However i retain the right of the copyright for commercial purposes etc. For example what that means is if the caterer decides to ask you for an image of the food, and uses it in a press advert in a bride magazine then that's not allowed. I may use pictures for the purpose of blogging and promoting my work,