Michael provides top quality live caricature entertainment at over 100 weddings per year in additional to 50 corporate events with a client list that includes the likes of Audi, Sky, John Lewis, Manchester United, Porsche, VW, Skoda, Wickes, The Prince's Trust, Sports Direct and many more.
You will be amazed by the quality and speed of Michael's work with an average of 12 - 15 people drawn every hour. While some people can be apprehensive that a caricature may highlight imperfections, you rest assured that Michael's complimentary style will not only delight and entertain your guests but will also provide them with a lasting momento to treasure for years to come.
You can also commission Michael to create personalised caricature stationery like seating plans and place cards. This is a fun and unique way of letting your guests know where they're sitting but the place cards can also double up as a party favour for your guests to take away from the event.
Lilian waltham• Oct. 12, 2019
Lovely man he did not stop working Very pleasant We had a casual walk round which worked out very nice
Marie Long• June 22, 2019
Lovely friendly guy, provided a great service doing caricatures at our wedding. They were very good drawings and he got through a lot of people in the time and stayed a bit over the three hours. Would definitely recommend Michael.
Charlotte Walton• June 8, 2019
MK Caricatures produced caricature place settings for the guests at my graduation ball, they were amazing and such good quality. Fantastic service and made it very easy for me!
Elly Mitchell• March 11, 2019
Michael came to our anniversary celebration and was a huge hit by both students and staff alike. He was a consummate professional having him at our celebration added a lot of buzz and fun to the day.
Andrew J May• Jan. 3, 2019
Very professional service, kept in contact before and during the event to make sure everything went to plan. Guests loved the caricatures, prints and emails. Would definitely book again.
Anu O• Nov. 10, 2018
"Michael was unable to cover my event and alerted me on Friday, 9th of November in the evening and the event was for Saturday 10th! Before I could read the rest of his message, my heart was already pounding! I then read the rest of his message which I honestly couldn’t fault.
Michael explained that his event on Saturday, having only just realised when he returned from his travel would have meant he wouldn’t be able to get to my event on time. He then provided an excellent customer service which is why I have given a 5 rating by getting me a caricaturist, his friend to cover the event and also gave me a discount due to the inconvenience and to this I say a massive thank you to Michael. He arranged for someone (Francesco) to cover the event, passed on all details and assured me the person will make contact. I couldn’t fault that and and all I could pray for was for his replacement to deliver on the night and he did.
Francesco contacted me on the morning of the event, asked a few questions about the evening to get a feel for the party and how I wanted him to work and also paid attention to the dress code of it being a Black Tie Event and was dressed for the occasion.
I couldn’t fault Francesco as he engaged the guest throughout the evening from when he arrived. He was polite, professional, engaging, diligent and did a fantastic job. He engaged throughout and offered a different dimension and fun to the evening. Thank you very much to Michael and Francesco as we all had a great time and the guest have not stopped talking about Francesco and the way he interacted with everyone even when they were having their meals and how flexible he was.
He gave over a 100% service and it was truly a wonderful evening and for this we are truly grateful. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Francesco to events as well as Michael for the professionalism displayed in making the event truly awesome, so thank you both. Best wishes, Anu"
Services From MKcaricatures
Live iPad Caricatures
Caricature Place Cards & Caricature Seating Plans
Live Pen & Ink Caricatures
- How long is the act?Minimum 2 hour booking.
- What is included in the wedding package?We offer 4 different wedding packages. The STANDARD PACKAGE includes standard pen and ink caricatures. The SILVER PACKAGE includes standard pen and ink caricatures, personalised message printed on the paper and protective sleeves to keep the drawings safe. The GOLD PACKAGE includes standard pen and ink caricatures, personalised message printed on the paper and protective sleeves to keep the drawings safe and a colour caricature of the bride and groom drawn from photos before the wedding. The PLATINUM PACKAGE includes ipad caricatures, personalised message printed on the paper, caricatures are printed for the guests. Guests also get a digital copy emailed to them. A copy of everyone's caricature is sent to the bride and groom. A colour caricature of the bride and groom drawn from photos before the wedding.
- What other services to you provide?I can create caricature place cards which your guests can take away as wedding favours at the end of the wedding.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?Light
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?10 minutes for pen and ink caricatures. 30 minutes for Ipad caricatures.
- How many people can you draw in an hour?14 people per hour when drawing on paper. 8 people per hour when drawing on iPad.
- How will I receive my digital Caricature?I will email the drawing to you directly. You can also get a 6"x4" Print to take away from the day.
- How far can you travel?I travel anywhere in the world.
- Can you draw caricatures from photos?Yes, You can email your photos and I will create your detailed caricature.
- Live hand drawn caricatures.
- Caricature from photos
- Caricature mugs
- Seating plan & Place cards