Introducing Miss Nicola Anne. Performing alongside some of the best jazz musicians from London, Nicola Anne thrives in entertaining her audiences with her silky tones and cute moves. Nicola Anne performs all over the country at theatres, festivals, events, weddings and corporate functions. Catch her singing Jazz classics and Music Hall favourites.
With her band in tow, she can cater to many different types of events, nothing is too big or too small. Nicola Anne will be sure to recreate that retro glamour and leave your guests smiling into the night.
Rebecca Blow• 1 Nov 2017
Nicole Anne was an absolute delight, in both her personality and her performance. Her singing was phenomenal and pleasantly enjoyed by all! Nicole Anne really looked the part and made her performance fun and really got everyone into the party and festive mood. I HIGHLY recommend Nicole Anne for anyone's Christmas party and also for any other function such as weddings, birthdays etc, her performance hugely exceeded our expectations!!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Be captivated by the music and bowled over by Nicola Anne's stage presence and professionalism.
- What are the highlights of your career?Singing for Prince Charles and the Chelsea Pensioners, as well as performing at huge events such as Goodwood Revival and the Retro Festival.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Nicola Anne sings as well as dances. She also curates at big events ensuring she knows what works best for the audience.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Typically vintage events such as fairs, festivals, 1940's events, shows.
- How can event planners pay for your services?A booking form will be sent and once this is returned alongside a deposit, the date will be booked in. The outstanding balance can be paid via bank transfer or with cash/cheque on the day.
- How long do you play for?Normally x2 45 minute sets but are very flexible if the client would like something different.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Has own PA and will be able to their own sound.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?2 metres sq as a solo artist or with 1 musician Minimum of 5 metres sq with band
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will do our best.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally just one break is taken unless the client would like the sets broken up further.
You can book her with a three piece band for larger events, her guitarist for a more acoustic vibe or with her pianist for weddings and celebrations. She also comes as a soloist with backing tracks fo...