Ministry of Soul
Ministry of Soul are the best choice for your event. Not only do we perform great music to the highest standard but we ensure everyone has fun too. Your guests will be talking about what a great evening of entertainment they had at your event for years to come.
We are a 9 piece band covering soul, motown and disco classics from 60s to the present day which everyone knows and won’t be able to stay seated for.
We don't just perform though, we get you and your audience involved be it singing along, dancing on tables or even inviting willing participants up on to the stage with is!
Our 17 year history not only means we are reliable but also that we know exactly how to make sure the party is started right and continues through the night. For a small additional fee, we can also provide a DJ to keep the party going between our sets.
Rest assured, our attention to detail, musicianship and professional management approach will leave you with the confidence to relax to think about everything else on the big day, knowing the entertainment is sorted.
School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences Loughborough University• Dec. 15, 2017
The group provided fantastic entertainment, which was enjoyed by everyone who attended. We received such positive feedback from the 180 attendees that we have rebooked the group for our next Christmas party later this year.
Louise Walters• Sept. 23, 2017
Wow, what a band! I was privileged to have these guys play at our wedding. So talented and they interacted with the whole room to deliver what was 2 amazing sets, my friends are still talking about it now!! Made our very special day xx
Alison Pisani• Nov. 25, 2017
Omg what can I say. ... you and your band were the best live band ever.... and Ive seen a few in my time !lol My guests just loved you !! xx love you guys xx a night I will never forget thanks to you !!xx
Wedding• March 3, 2018
Thank you so very very much for the most amazing evening! It was the best day ever and you guys were most certainly the icing on top of the cake.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A 9 piece soul and Motown band specialising in weddings and corporate events.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We specialise in weddings and corporate events but happybto consider anything else.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We request a 10% deposit to secure the booking with the balance paid in full either in cash on the day or by bank transfer a week before.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We will discuss timings with each client as we are happy to accommodate what will work best depending on the event. We usually play for 45 minutes, take a 30 minute break then play for a further hour.
We perform around 2 hours of completely live music which are all floor fillers. We cover soul and Motown classics from the 60s (such as Stevie Wonder and Aretha Franklin) to the preset day (such as Bruno Mars and Justin Timberlake).