Professional pianist with many years of experience in live performance and teaching. I studied Classical Music and I graduated in Piano at the Conservatory of Perugia (Italy). I also studied jazz and over the years I have played in jazz big bands, jazz ensembles such as trios, quartets and quintets.
I also play the keyboards in many bands playing different styles and genres: funk, soul, blues and pop.
I often play solo or as accompanist for special events and weddings.
I am available to play solo or as accompanist for private parties, weddings or any other special occasion play piano and keyboards in different bands and ensembles.
Oleg Kitov• Sept. 9, 2019
Michelangelo is a great pianist and a true gentleman! He did a terrific job at our wedding. All our guests loved the magical atmosphere he created with his wonderful performance.
- How long do you play for?2,5 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Not yet
- How much space do you require?1,50 m X 1 m minimum
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I play most song or tune with some notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?one break for about 15 minutes