Professional pianist with many years of experience in live performance and teaching. I studied Classical Music and I graduated in Piano at the Conservatory of Perugia (Italy). I also studied jazz and over the years I have played in jazz big bands, jazz ensembles such as trios, quartets and quintets.
I also play the keyboards in many bands playing different styles and genres: funk, soul, blues and pop.
I often play solo or as accompanist for special events and weddings.
I am available to play solo or as accompanist for private parties, weddings or any other special occasion play piano and keyboards in different bands and ensembles.
Oleg Kitov• 9 Sep 2019
Michelangelo is a great pianist and a true gentleman! He did a terrific job at our wedding. All our guests loved the magical atmosphere he created with his wonderful performance.
- How long do you play for?2,5 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Not yet
- How much space do you require?1,50 m X 1 m minimum
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I play most song or tune with some notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?one break for about 15 minutes