My Michael Bublè Christmas tribute act is a show I’ve been doing for a number of years now, it always goes down a storm.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Michael Bublè Christmas Show
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing the royal Albert hall in 2013!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Christmas corporate events
- Who are your previous clients?Marriott hotels, Grosvener Casinos, Warner, DFDS Seaways, P&O
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, all PAT Tested and insured
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Depending on booking option. Anything from 2m sq to 8m sq
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Given time I will be able to complete this request
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually one inbetween the two sets but it’s customer depending
- What style of music do you offer?Christmas and Michael Bublè
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Absolutely. Just give me a message.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes but I don’t supply sound.
Hear the festive favourites such as, It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, Holly Jolly Christmas, The Christmas Song, Thats Life, You Make Me Feel So Young and many more!
I will perform 2 x 45 minute sets with my own PA system which is PAT tested and I have my own Public Liability Insurance.
Prices subject to above set lists. Longer sets available, add DJ to and package for £149