Mobile drinks business based in Newbury Berkshire run by Shelley and her partner Nathalie
Shelley has been in the wine/spirits industry for 25 years and Nathalie in food and beverage for 30 years.
We have various cars/trailers and popup bars as well as commercial gazebo
A converted vintage horse trailer mini bar.
Pimms mini car
beautiful rustic wooden bar
Surf popup bar
David Minns• 4 May 2019
"Thank you so much to Shelley and Nat for providing the bar for a 21st Birthday black tie party on May 4th. We were delighted with the support and flexibility before the party. Shelley sourced all the best wines we requested and everything to provide three bespoke signature cocktails. We were heavily involved with all choices before the night and nothing was too much trouble for either Shelley or Nat. On the day they arrived and set up with no hassle at all. The bar looked fabulous and the girls...
Petra Splain• 6 Jul 2019
Book this lovely lady for you’re party! You will not be disappointed. We booked her for a Greatest Showman birthday party today and she was brilliant. Susan worked throughout the duration of the party on both adults and children and created the most beautiful designs I’ve seen at a party. She was fun, efficient and genuinely lovely. We will definitely be booking her again! Thank you so much Susan you are so talented!
David Minns• 4 May 2019
Shelly & Nat were great, could not be more helpful in making our event a success.
Anonymous User• 6 Jul 2018
I cannot recommend MeSo Thirsty enough. The service we recieved from start to finish was faultless. Shelley and her team are a pleasure to work with, extremely profesional and very knowledgeable about the products they serve. Shelley could not do enough to help us and we'll definitly be using MeSo Thirsty again!!
Anonymous User• 6 Jan 2019
With so many pop-ups popping up, MeSo Thirsty sets itself apart with fantastic customer service and great product knowledge. Would recommend them to anyone looking to make their “good event” a great one
- What services do you offer?Specialist mobile bar Hire Hire of a vintage horse trailer mini bar Hire of popup Bars Bar staff Barista staff Cold Finger buffet Hire of a quirky ice cream mini
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Mobile refreshments
- Do you offer special menus?Yes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- Is there a minimum spend for the eventNo minimum spend for your event
- How much is the booking feeA small £50.00 booking fee to secure the date in our diary
- Do we supply the TEN licenseYou can apply for the ten license it will cost £21.00 or we can apply for the license with a small admin fee.
Pre paid bar