Ian Boyle Blues Band
Ian Boyle is a vocalist and National Harmonica league 2018 Blues and Rock Harmonica player of the year. He fronts up his amazing 6 piece band.
Harmonica and brass led Blues Band.
We play many of the well known blues standards as well as some of the lesser well known.
Most of our blues is high energy driving blues but we like to throw in a few softer numbers for balance.
Paul O'Toole• Sept. 21, 2018
The band put on a great show and I was totally satisfied .I would recommend them to anyone who can appreciate proper music.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Best dynamic blues band from liverpool.
- What are the highlights of your career?Being the first person to win the Title of National Harmonica league 2018 Blues and Rock Harmonica player of the year and Melodic harmonica player of the year award at the same time.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Modern Harmonica, Beatbox Harmonica. Mixed with sax, trumpet clarinet and Hammond organ. The young are amazed by the beatbox style of harmonica playing. Bwe are a true blues band. But we like to be diverse and throw in a little bit of New Orleans Jazz.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All events weddings, anniversary, festivals pubs and clubs.
- Who are your previous clients?have played on Blue festivals and everything from wine bars to celebratory functions.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Pay pal or cheque
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?We can get into a space as small as 10ft by 10ft.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes indeed. Given prior notice we can put together a version of your favourite song
Blues With a feeling
I'm a man
Sitting on top of the world
Worried life blues
Sweet home Chicago
Eyesight to the blind
Dam right i got the blues
Peter Gunne thene
St James infirmary Blues
I'm a stranger here
When the saints
Black magic womon
On the Road again
Knocking on Heavens door
I'd rather go blind.
Down by the riverside
And many more