Meredith McCrindle is a world-class Harpist based in Ayrshire, Scotland. She is available for musical entertainment to suit your event. Whether it's a wedding, corporate and special event, Meredith has a wide repertoire to entertain your guests. Having studied in Houston, Texas, New Orleans, Louisiana, and Scotland she play everything from classical to jazz, traditional to pop and film music and everything in between.
Seamill Hydro Ayrshire• 4 May 2019
"I cannot thank Meredith McCrindle enough for the excellent harp playing at my daughter's wedding on Saturday May the Fourth 2019.
She went above and beyond my expectations and I would highly recommend her for anybody who's having an event coming up soon, you will not be disappointed.
A five star professional harpist."
Janice Thompson• 4 May 2019
We booked Meredith to play at my daughter's wedding. Omg she was absolutely amazing. Her music was the icing on the cake, perfect in every way. Everyone commented on her. I can't praise her highly enough and would no hesitation in recommending her or booking her again. Thank you Meredith you helped make our day perfect.
- How long do you play for?This depends on the event. Weddings are priced according to the portion, i.e. the entire ceremony, entire drinks reception and entire dinner. This allows for some necessary flexibility to ensure you and your guests are covered for entertainment if things run behind. Most special events bookings are for around 2 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?This can be pre-arranged with enough notice, but generally not required.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No, this is usually provided by the venue. My main harp is completely acoustic and doesn't require to be PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?2m x 1m should be more than enough, but this is dependent on the venue.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, absolutely! As long as I can find sheet music for the song, I will happily take requests.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This depends on the event. For longer sets I generally will take one to two 15 minute breaks.
Adele Someone Like You
Adele (Bob Dylan) Make You Feel My Love
Beatles Eight Days a Week
Beatles Hey Jude
Beatles Let it Be
Beatles I Will