Originally a classically trained singer, Melanie is also a graduate of the London College of Music where she won the coveted ‘Performer of the Year’ award. She has performed internationally, on television, with celebrities, on cruise ships and at numerous world-class venues including The Royal Albert Hall, Windsor Castle, The Savoy and Birmingham NEC. Melanie is an incredibly versatile performer, singing anything from huge soul and pop numbers to ballads and jazz standards, all with the same impeccable control, precision and huge personality.
Melanie is an incredibly popular solo artiste but also performs with five star bands, big bands and in production shows across the world.
Mr Gordon Runcie• 19 May 2019
"Melanie was fantastic in every respect!
Planning the event and timings worked very well. She responded well to the things that happened on the day with flexibility and really helped make the event a great success. The music choice I left to her but with a view on the mood for each set. I was concerned that being a Sunday afternoon event we would find people reluctant to dance, however, by the end of the day it was really going strong and many people on the dance floor. I would not hesitate to ...
Nicky Nye• 24 Mar 2018
"Melanie was fantastic had everyone up on the dance floor set the mood for the night
Had so many guests complimenting and commenting about how amazing Melanie was made the night special memories for all our family and friends to cherish
Thank you for making Phoebes 21st Birthday"
Alan• 16 Jun 2018
Absolutely GREAT good. Voice, personality and made the night
Stephen Stobo• 27 Oct 2018
My husband booked Melanie to sing at my 40th birthday party this weekend. She was brilliant and despite the miserable weather, created a great atmosphere and filled the dance floor. Melanie is not only a great singer, but also a friendly warm person who helped make me feel really special. All my friends and family commented on how good she was. If you book her for your event, you’ll not be disappointed. Thank you! Xx. Laura
Helen• 8 Dec 2018
Would definitely hire melanie again"
- How long do you play for?The usual is 2 x 45, but I also regularly gig for one hour or sometimes for 2 x 60 minute sets. I am flexible.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I have a Yamaha StagePas 500 and intelligent LED Lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, I am insured to ten million through Hixcox and have PAT test certificates
- How much space do you require?Minimal
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate, Weddings, National Anthem at Sporting Events, Birthday Parties
- Who are your previous clients?P&O Cruises Ocean Village Cruises England Netball Thomson Gold The Savoy Grosvenor House, Park Lane Warner Hotels Park Dean Park Resorts Pontins Etc..
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?After an hour max of singing I would need a break of at least 15 minutes before the next set.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will learn one request for you for free, if you'd like more than one learnt, there would be an extra charge to cover the time taken to learn it for you.
Song List- this is in order of decades, and with ballads, classical, jazz and show tunes at the bottom- so scroll down for those.
Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars/Mark Ronson
Ghost- Ella Hend...