Family Magician: Specialising in entertainment for families and for older children.
Both as a close-up magician for weddings, family fun days etc.
and providing shows, which can be after dinner entertainment, for small audiences right up to the big stage.
Matthew has entertained an audience of 20,000 people live on Stage for The Anniversary of The Emirates in UAE.
He was a finalist of the Magic Circle 2018 Stage Magician of The Year
and is a past Winner of The Magic Circle Close-Up Magician of The Year.
Agata• Oct. 13, 2018
Hello Matthew. I would like to thank you very much for the performance. Natasha had a great time and all kids seemed they enjoyed the party. Thanks, Best regards. Agata.
Christine and Mike• Sept. 8, 2018
"Just a quick line to thank you for performing at Cassie and Dan’s wedding on Saturday. Our guests were very impressed with your performance and magic and you helped to make our special day even more special.
Thanks again and our best wishes to you for the future.
Christine and Mike"
Julie Palmer• Aug. 18, 2018
Fantastic service easy to book & great communication. Matthew was engaging, intriguing & v funny. Loved the mingling & cabaret had everyone laughing from our youngest guest to the eldest. We are very popular party hosts at the moment & would definitely recommend Matthew. Thanks for making our party such great fun.
Sharon• June 8, 2018
Thank you for this I am just going to fill it in and have also sent the link to all at Simply as everyone was raving about how good you were, so this should boost your ratings.
Once again you were amazing and we will definitely use you again when we do another big event.
Joanna Dickson• May 12, 2018
Thank you so much for entertaining us all on Saturday night. You were extremely popular and we thoroughly enjoyed your magic.
With best wishes,
Joanna Dickson - Bedford Girls School"
Jill• May 6, 2018
I just wanted to say a really big Thank you on behalf of the leaders and girls, everyone really enjoyed your performance on Sunday and were still talking about it last night, when we met for our regular meeting!
Kind regards Jill"
Services From Matthew Garrett - Family Magician
The Balloon Guy
- How long is the act?From 45 mins to whole day events Shows are typically 1 hour. Close Up Magic varies with audience numbers. For 50 guests 2 hours is recommended.
- What type of magic do you performMagic Suitable for all ages.
- How long do you need to set up?10 minutes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, £10million Public Liability Insurance
- What experience do you have working with children?BA (Hons) Education PGCE + over 3,000 Events experience
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, Enhanced DBS Checked and Cleared. I am also on the Update service which means that my check is always up to date.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No limit
Family Magic Shows
Bar / Bat Mitzvahs
Corporate Family Days