I'm a fully qualified chef with over a decade of experience in a variety of catering roles, from small village pubs, rosette standard restaurants, large hotels and corporate events catering.
Keith Rawson• Feb. 15, 2020
Excellent food and service. Matt is a very likeable and his attention to detail was very good. After the meal we could not tell that he had been and used our kitchen to create such a fabulous meal. Antipasti sharing board, Beef fillet, oxtail croquette, textures of onion, confit carrot and red wine jus followed by Chocolate and amaretto torte, cherry compote, crème fraiche. All so good.
Emma• Feb. 1, 2020
Matt cooked for our whole family as part of weekend of celebrations for a 40th birthday and I can honestly say it was one of the best meals we have had. Not only was the food fantastic the service Matt offered was every bit as good. If you’re looking for restaurant style and quality food then look no further. We would definitely use Matt again and would recommend him to anyone.
Services From Matt Riley Private Chef
3 Course Dinner Party
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No I don't, if you have a venue that doesn't provide catering I'd be happy to discuss options with you
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, although prep work is done at my kitchen then brought to location with me
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Of course I will always create a menu around a clients requirements
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Modern British
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?N/A
I offer private catering for a range of events from canape and dinner parties to buffets for birthdays, christenings and more.
Please get in touch for more information.