Want to hear your favourite songs performed live on the piano?
Whether you're planning a wedding, party or function, you'll want the perfect entertainment to ensure your event is a success.
Martyn is an experienced pianist who can add a touch of class to your event by playing your favourite music on the piano.
In fact, he will be there from the very first moment to personally assist you with every phase of organizing the music, so you can relax and focus on all the other things that need doing!
Martyn has played at numerous events over the years, including performances with Toby Smith (Jamiroquai), Dave Richmond (Manfred Mann), as well as playing as a solo pianist for weddings and parties.
Whether you’re a lifelong fan of the classics, or popular songs, Martyn can help you create a song list that speaks to you personally, as well as engaging your guests.
So what kind of event do you need music for?....
Martyn will help you create an elegant and roman...
Nicola Costelloe• 2 Sep 2016
Martyn played at our wedding at the Reid Rooms. Before the day he was in constant contact to make sure we agreed on what type of music to play from his repertoire and kindly learned a new piece of music to play for us during the signing of the register. On the day he was a pleasure to work with, arriving on time with no fuss. His mixture of classical and modern music was the perfect back-drop in our ceremony room and he was very adaptable in moving his keyboard to an outside location to ensure g...
Harri Eccarius• 3 Jul 2017
I hope you enjoyed the rest of your weekend! Just to say thank you so so much for playing at our wedding, you are amazing and it created such a lovely atmosphere during the afternoon and wedding breakfast. We will definitely be recommending you in the future.
Harri & Paul"
Kayleigh Marshall• 31 Mar 2017
Hi Martyn. We would like to thank you for playing at our wedding on Friday. You really were so professional all day and everyone commented on how excellently you played. You made our day very special so thank you! Kayleigh and Garry Marshall
- How much space do you require?If you would like me to bring my own keyboard, I don't need much space at all. Also, it is fairly easy to move between rooms and shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes to set up again.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually play 2-3 x 50 minute sets at parties and weddings (with a short break in between of 5-10 minutes)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. As part of my service, I am happy to learn up to 3 songs of your choice for any event.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How long do you play for?I usually play 2-3 x 50 minute sets (with a short break in between)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own amplification for an electric keybaord which is suitable for background music in small to medium sized venues.
Fly Me To The Moon
Thinking Out Loud
She’s Always A Woman
I’ve Got You Under My Skin
Over The Rainbow
The A Team
The Girl From Ipanema