I play a variety of styles on the accordion, ranging from French, Italian, Eastern European, Russian, German, Klezmer to Tangos, Irish & English Folk.
I can also add vocals and am available for private functions as well as theatre and dance performances.
I feel very comfortable on stage as I have a theatre background myself.
kathryn green• 6 Jun 2017
Just a joy!! An absolute delight x
Jonathan Windsor• 14 Jul 2019
It was absolutely fabulous to have Martina. She played beautifully and tailored her playing to exactly the atmosphere I wanted for a relaxing afternoon party. She has a fabulous repertoire, and it also a lovely, kind person too! I can't recommend highly enough.
- How long do you play for?It's up to you, normally 2 sets of 45 minutes, but it can be longer or shorter
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?If required I could bring an amp/ microphone/ mic stand
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?YES
- How much space do you require?Hardly any and I can move around
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?SURE!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depending on number of sets I take 15 minutes long breaks between 2 sets of 45 minutes
Various styles and eras:
La vie en rose
All of me
When you're smiling
We'll meet again
Hungarian Dance no 6
Amelie film ...