Martin Bros Pizza Co
Martin Bros. Pizza Co. work differently to the majority – Our Pizzaiolos (Aaron & Josh) have trained with master Pizzaiolos, studying the art of Neapolitan Pizzas and gaining invaluable experience in the prestigious Pizzeria ‘ZeroZero’ in Florence, Italy. This has enabled us to create authentic Neapolitan pizzas with more experimental, untraditional toppings – hence why we label our pizzas ‘Neo-Neapolitan’.
A lot of mobile pizzerias are profit-oriented and buy their dough, make use of the cheapest possible ingredients and cut every corner possible to make money. They also have a tendency to state that their Pizzas are ‘Neapolitan’, when the reality is very different…
With us, you know that everything is made fresh using the best quality ingredients possible - most even imported directly from Italy!
Please visit our website for further information about our principles and what makes our pizzas truly exceptional!
- What services do you offer?Neapolitan pizzas cooked on-site in both large and small sizes in our professional wood-fired oven using our own 48-hour fermented dough and speciality ingredients from both Italy and the UK!
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes - we are fully mobile
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes! please speak to us and we can create a bespoke menu :)
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Italian - pizzas & paunozzo
- Do you offer special menus?Yes - we offer both ‘core’ pizzas and ‘prestigious’ pizzas which have very special ingredients on
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
Street food, wedding catering, private function catering