Mark The Magician
I have been doing magic since I was 13 and am now 30 and a member of The Bristol Society of Magic. I Perform close up magic and street magic. I have performed in illusions, Smoke and Mirror Bailey Court pub and at parties.
I am mainly a card magician but I do have a few other things up my sleeve. If you would like to see me perform at your event then get in touch.
Ages 10 onward.
Colin Readwin• Jan. 4, 2020
Booked for our Son's wedding, what a treat would give 6 stars if possible. The guests were spell bound by his performance, especially the younger ones. Would highly recommend.
Matthew Sinclair• Dec. 7, 2019
Mark really produced the goods on the evening. He was very popular with all the tables.
Lindsey Wale• Sept. 21, 2019
Mark was brilliant! Entertained our Wedding party of 60 of all ages and filled in the awkward time between the day and the evening. Just the job.
Jo Garrett• April 27, 2019
Mark arrived on time and was straight into performing his very clever tricks. He made sure he worked his way around everyone, even staying longer than agreed. He was friendly and very professional and you can clearly tell how much he enjoys performing tricks for people. Highly recommended!
Philip Radford• Feb. 9, 2019
Great, nice bloke , very skilled. everyone loved him. we were struggling with the budget and it was touch and go if we could add this; really glad we did, although its baked beans now for a month! He looked great in his outfit also, was on time and all ages loved what he did. He was also thoughtful enough to seek out the Birthday Girl Liz who was working hard in the kitchen for the first 2 hours and made sure she got to see some magic! Thanks Mark. See you next time! Phil and Liz XX
Claire• Oct. 20, 2018
"Mark was fab. He did exactly as I requested and even ran over a little when the speeches were going on.
Thank you mark, everyone found you entertaining and fascininating!
Would recommend mark to anyone having a wedding or party."
Services From Mark The Magician
Close Up Magician
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?no
- What style of music do you offer?I am also an 80's dj and offer an evening event of music within the 70's 80's and early 90's
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes I will also do live dj events for older music, run open mics or perform myself
- Do you do open-air acts?yes
- How long is the act?And hour to 2 hours for magic, possibly longer for anything else
- What type of magic do you performClose up table magic
- Will your magic suit my event?From weddings to a casual pub I can perform anywhere
- How many people will you perform for?I do table magic so if a venue was packed full I would go from table to table rather than stand on stage
Close up card magic, David Blaine style
some coin, silk and mindreading tricks