I have been doing magic since I was 13 and am now 30 and a member of The Bristol Society of Magic. I Perform close up magic and street magic. I have performed in illusions, Smoke and Mirror Bailey Court pub and at parties.
I am mainly a card magician but I do have a few other things up my sleeve. If you would like to see me perform at your event then get in touch.
Ages 10 onward.
Jo Garrett• 27 Apr 2019
Mark arrived on time and was straight into performing his very clever tricks. He made sure he worked his way around everyone, even staying longer than agreed. He was friendly and very professional and you can clearly tell how much he enjoys performing tricks for people. Highly recommended!
David Ulett• 22 May 2017
Mark did a great job of working the tables and showing all the beautiful tricks he had up his sleeves. Great guy charismatic and can fit into most environments.
Philip Radford• 9 Feb 2019
Great, nice bloke , very skilled. everyone loved him. we were struggling with the budget and it was touch and go if we could add this; really glad we did, although its baked beans now for a month! He looked great in his outfit also, was on time and all ages loved what he did. He was also thoughtful enough to seek out the Birthday Girl Liz who was working hard in the kitchen for the first 2 hours and made sure she got to see some magic! Thanks Mark. See you next time! Phil and Liz XX
Ian Connor• 15 Sep 2018
Mark attended our garden party. He was on time and worked really hard for the full two hours. He was engaging, funny and his tricks were great. Mark was a real hit with our guests and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him
Claire• 20 Oct 2018
"Mark was fab. He did exactly as I requested and even ran over a little when the speeches were going on.
Thank you mark, everyone found you entertaining and fascininating!
Would recommend mark to anyone having a wedding or party."
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?no
- What style of music do you offer?I am also an 80's dj and offer an evening event of music within the 70's 80's and early 90's
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes I will also do live dj events for older music, run open mics or perform myself
- Do you do open-air acts?yes
- How long is the act?And hour to 2 hours for magic, possibly longer for anything else
- What type of magic do you performClose up table magic
- Will your magic suit my event?From weddings to a casual pub I can perform anywhere
- How many people will you perform for?I do table magic so if a venue was packed full I would go from table to table rather than stand on stage
Close up card magic, David Blaine style
some coin, silk and mindreading tricks