Formed in 2013, Mariachi Las Adelitas UK are an exclusive all female professional and completely authentic mariachi band.
They are not to be confused with any of the local comedy mariachi acts; infact they have recently returned from playing at the prestigious Mariachi Women's festival in L.A, California where they received a standing ovation, and were featured playing live on both Univision and Telemundo T.V channels, with their interviews published in several American and European publications. Past clients include the British, Mexican, and U.S Embassies, Disney, The British and V&A museums to name a few.
Officially a 6-piece band with 2 trumpets, Violin, Guitar, Vihuela and Guitarron, 3 lead singers and tight vocal harmonies by the entire band, they can expand to a 10 piece or play in smaller groups if required.
Members have years of experience on their instruments and in the mariachi style, and also look great!
They have several different spectacular outfits handmade in ...
Hastings Fat Tuesday Festival• 5 Mar 2019
We went to see Mariachi Las Adelitas in Hastings after watching one Youtube video and they blew me (and everyone that saw them) away!! We followed them to three venues (in favour of other bands we'd gone to see) as the experience was too good to miss out on. The costumes, the charming introductions and the joie de vivre of their performances were all first class as were there choice of songs. I can't recommend them enough (even if you have no knowledge or interest in Mariachi) as they are the mo...
Mexican Proposal• 11 Feb 2019
Las Adelitas helped me propose to my future husband, and it was a beautiful moment! They learned the songs I wanted them to play and everything turned out perfect. I highly recommend them!
British Library• 7 Mar 2019
Yesterday 07/03/2019 I had the pleasure of listening to Las Adelitas for the first time - what an amazing performance. Very best of wishes to you.
Georgios Argyropoulos (BNPA reception event in British Library) 10/10
Revere• 31 Jan 2019
Mariachi Las Adelitas UK looked and sounded great and made our party amazing. Thank you :)
Mexico Amigo• 9 Jan 2019
I have really enjoyed their performances. Would totally recommend them. Listening to them playing live music makes me feel at home.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?10 or 15 minutes an hour
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course we can.
- How much space do you require?Very little
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?As long as required
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer, PayPal, Cash
- Who are your previous clients?Disney, British Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum, Intercontinental Park Lane, and many many more...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate, birthdays, special events, day of the dead, weddings, proposals, forgiveness serenades, festivals and more.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We rehearse. We are great musicians, and we all sing too. We have several different made to measure outfits we brought over from Mexico, for different occasions. We are ladies.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing alongside Grammy award winners Mariachi Divas in Los Angeles female mariachi festival this summer.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Authentic, all-female mariachi band
Festivals, Birthdays, Weddings, Serenades, Corporate events, even Funerals! We can cater to any type of event.
El Son de La Negra
Jarabe Tapatio (Mexican H...