ENCHANTING and ELAGANT PIANO MUSIC for your SPECIAL occasion 🎹🎶
Classically trained and experienced pianist.
Creates perfect atmosphere for any part (s) of your wedding or other occasion with elegant style and extensive repertoire from classical piano to contemporary classics,popular tunes and film themes piano arrangements, personalised to YOUR preferences.
Classical and contemporary influences include Chopin, Debussy, Beethoven, Mendelssohn, Einaudi, Yiruma, Tiersen, Ed Sheeran, John Legend, Michael Buble and many more.
We will discuss your preferred playlist to make sure the musical background of your event is perfect.
White portable Yamaha piano can be provided if the venue does not have one.
I have different packages to offer.
Corporate events,private parties,fine dining, funerals - playing 2 x 50 min - £200.
- Playing during wedding ceremony only (songs of your choice)-£150
- Playing during guests arrival plus the Ceremony - £1...
Michelle Ann Rose• 6 May 2019
Many thanks Maria for playing so beautifully at our wedding celebrations at Hengrave Hall. It has been pleasure working with you, so talented and very professional, everything we wanted and more
David Oxbury• 18 May 2019
Maria played the piano at Platform 12 for my 60th birthday. She played a good range of modern classics, and played them wonderfully. A first class pianist, who impressed my guests.
*The Assembly House* Norwich• 22 Mar 2019
Maria played beautifully at our wedding, many songs before the ceremony and five songs of our choice during the ceremony. She was also a pleasure to have around on our wedding day and during the rehearsal, because she was so friendly and happy. Her music made our wedding a lot more memorable and we are so glad to have chosen her. Thanks a lot! X
Piano bar “Platform twelve” ,Norwich• 14 Feb 2019
Always a delight when Maria plays at Platform Twelve. An evening with class, elegance and nothing less than amazing piano. Couldn't more highly recommend.
- How long do you play for?I can play up to 4 hours with a 10 minutes break every hour.
- How much space do you require?Space for the piano (2x2 meters)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am happy to learn new songs for you.Please note it takes time and should be discussed in advance (at least 2 months prior the event)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take 10 minutes break every hour.
Beautiful piano music from classical to pop.