I am a full-time professional pianist, having played hundreds of wedding and corporate events across the UK.
As well as being an experienced classical musician, I am also a songwriter and producer, having written and produced 2 full-length albums and various music for TV and short films. I have also had success as a drummer and percussionist, regularly playing gigs in the UK and abroad.
Music for your event would usually consist of a mixture of Classical, Blues and Contemporary but can be tailored specifically to your requirements.
Get in touch with some information about your event, and I will be happy to help make it a reality!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Usually weddings, corporate events, garden parties and hotel entertainment.
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, I have Public Liability Insurance.
- How much space do you require?I usually just require a piano to play on! However if there is no acoustic piano at the venue I can bring my own electronic one, in which case I'll just need about 6 square feet.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Possibly! Just ask and I'll let you know.
Chopin, Liszt, Debussy, Ravel, Rachmaninov, Beethoven.
Blues & Contemporary:
Ray Charles, Sam Cooke, Beatles, Prince, David Bowie, Elton John and many more.