Manjula provides healthy vegan twists on authentic international recipes, offering tasty alternatives that are both local sourced and sustainable. This is work that hasn’t gone unnoticed as last year we won the food trader award for our commitment to healthy and sustainable food at the Lambeth Country Show.
Our current menu fuses together our favourite cuisines, Thai and Indian. We offer both a Thai Massaman Curry and a South Indian Masala, the recipe was taken straight from a South Indian kitchen. Our curries are made with fresh British veg where available, which is handpicked from the market and they are served with aromatic jasmine rice. We make everything in house including our curry pastes and jalapenos to ensure everything is vegan. We also offer an Indian Burrito and a Thai Burrito, filled with curry, rice, Asian slaw, avocado and homemade jalapenos. Salads are available on this menu as well, with a Thai Chopped salad and Asian Slaw available, with the option of making it hot with our home grown sautéed courgette. Over the festival season we've added burgers onto our menu too and have a number of specials up our sleeves if you'd like something different.
We also like to play around with the menu, offering seasonal specials based on recipes inspired by the real thing. A recent trip to India means they are mainly Indian themed right now. Check out our Instagram to see what we’ve been up, we've recently spent our weekends in the festival fields.
We have painstakingly converted a 45 year old horsebox into a fully functioning kitchen that we can bring to your event or function to give it that festival feel. We also have a smaller trailer, built by the owners Grandad and fully converted by him to be one of the most unique horseboxes on the street food scene.
We are available for any kind of event or function and are happy to cater to your specific needs. We are completely mobile and can be self sufficient if necessary.
- What services do you offer?We can cater any type of event or function with our little trailer. We are fully mobile and self sufficient when we need to be. Festivals, corporate events, street food, pop ups, parties, you name it we can do it.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We don't have a venue, just our trailer or gazebo that we can bring to most venues.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We do all our cooking in our trailer, fresh that day.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We have over 15 recipes to choose from outside of our current menu, just ask and we can adapt.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Indian Thai Mexican International Fusion
- Do you offer special menus?We can adapt our menu to most need and dietary requirements.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Not at the moment.
- What is included in the menu?You can choose what you'd like from the menu.
Manjula’s International Menu
The whole menu is vegan and only the wraps and buns aren’t gluten free!
Wild Mushroom Massaman Curry (gf)
Wild Mushroom, Chestnut Mushroom, and New Potato’s Served with Aromatic Rice
Traditional South Indian Masala (gf)
Mixed veg (Aubergine, Carrot, Green Beans and potato) in an authentic masala gravy! (recipe taken from Kerala) Served with Aromatic Rice
All Curry Pastes are made in house so we can guarantee they are Vegan!
Burritos of the World!
Thai Burrito (gfo)
Massaman Curry with Rice, Asian Slaw, Avocado and Jalapenos rolled up in a Large Tortilla Wrap
Indian Burrito (gfo)
South Indian Masala with Rice, Asian Slaw, Avocado and Jalapenos rolled up in a Large Tortilla Wrap
Fresh Chopped Thai Salad (gf)
Colourful veg finely chopped served with a Thai inspired slaw
Served with a Chilli & Lime or Sesame Garlic Sauce
Manjulas Very Specials
Kerala Burger (gfo)
Sweetcorn and Chickpea Patty, Spicy India Hash Brown, Avocado, Slaw and One of Our Homemade Sauces! Served with salad
Smokey Jose (gfo)
Our Smokey Butter Beans, Roasted Sweet Potato & Garlic, Avocado, Vegan Cheese Served with Nachos
Sauces Chilli & Lime or Sesame Garlic
Brekkie Burrito (gfo)
Smokey Butter Beans, Indian Hash Brown, Sautéed Mushrooms and Tomatoes with Vegan Cheese Sauce, wrapped up in a Tortilla