Manjula provides healthy vegan twists on authentic international recipes, offering tasty alternatives that are both local sourced and sustainable. This is work that hasn’t gone unnoticed as last year we won the food trader award for our commitment to healthy and sustainable food at the Lambeth Country Show.
Our current menu fuses together our favourite cuisines, Thai and Indian. We offer both a Thai Massaman Curry and a South Indian Masala, the recipe was taken straight from a South Indian kitchen. Our curries are made with fresh British veg where available, which is handpicked from the market and they are served with aromatic jasmine rice. We make everything in house including our curry pastes and jalapenos to ensure everything is vegan. We also offer an Indian Burrito and a Thai Burrito, filled with curry, rice, Asian slaw, avocado and homemade jalapenos. Salads are available on this menu as well, with a Thai Chopped salad and Asian Slaw available, with the option of making it hot w...
- What services do you offer?We can cater any type of event or function with our little trailer. We are fully mobile and self sufficient when we need to be. Festivals, corporate events, street food, pop ups, parties, you name it we can do it.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We don't have a venue, just our trailer or gazebo that we can bring to most venues.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We do all our cooking in our trailer, fresh that day.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We have over 15 recipes to choose from outside of our current menu, just ask and we can adapt.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Indian Thai Mexican International Fusion
- Do you offer special menus?We can adapt our menu to most need and dietary requirements.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Not at the moment.
- What is included in the menu?You can choose what you'd like from the menu.
Manjula’s International Menu
The whole menu is vegan and only the wraps and buns aren’t gluten free!
Wild Mushroom Massaman Curry (gf)
Wild Mushroom, Chestnut Mushroom, and New Potato’s Se...