1 hour birthday parties with balloon modelling and interactive magic show or 2 hours of fun with our popular Disco games party. Dancing competitions, games with snow and bubbles, sweets & prizes included, balloon modelling for all guests plus an interactive Magic and Illusion show with the birthday child being the star of the show.
Ricardo Ferreira• Feb. 9, 2020
If you are looking for a stress free party you will get it!
Great entertainment, kids completely engaged and behaved and parents relaxed enough to enjoy the party as well! Thank you Richard!
Ibrahim• Jan. 25, 2020
Kids were fully engaged & enjoyed the show. Richard did some very nice tricks indeed, which even the adults found amazing. Will gladly book Richard again in future.
Michaela Copley• Jan. 28, 2019
Booked for my sons 4th birthday party and the kids LOVED him! Very professional and so good with keeping the children entertained! Would highly recommend to anyone! Thank you!
Soma Das• Nov. 28, 2018
Richard performed for my son's 6th birthday party. We were very impressed with him and his work unanimously, kids and parents alike. He is very professional and polite. Right from the start even while booking his magic show, we had a fantastic experience. He performed a magic show and balloon tricks for a group of 25 kids and adults and, it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. I can't recommend him enough. Absolutely BRILLIANT! Thank you Richard!
Polly Ribet• Feb. 29, 2020
Turned up and claimed booking 3 to 4 although 330 on original booking. Not that gracious about doing 330 to 430. Also when spoken on phone and pre party about doing kids games - just a few - he had completely forgotten, said he'd do some, and didnt. Some of the banter completely misjudged eg cocacola to a bunch of 4 yr olds. Wouldn't book again.
Services From Magic Moments Entertainment
Children's Magic Show
Walkabout Close Up Magic & Mentalism
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full Pa and full DMX controlled lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- What style of music do you offer?60's thought to current. Family orientated
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Absolutely. I always recommend client emails me a list of must haves a few weeks before the event.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes have covered gazebo can bring. Do enquire re additional charge.
- How long is the act?From 15 mins to approx 1 hour depending on the clients requirements
- What type of magic do you performClose Up magic , Mentalism (mind reading effects), Children's magic shows
- Will your magic suit my event?Depends on the event. I have performed on Cruise ships, at Royal Palaces , Beer gardens, weddings, Christenings, School and village fetes to name a few.
- How many people will you perform for?from 1 to 1000
- How long do you need to set up?Depends on the act.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Have been a children's entertainer for 28 years. Perform regularly in children's hospitals and also am a volunteer for the local Scouting association.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
Brand new illusion....
Birthday child is levitated on stage in front of all their friends.