1 hour birthday parties with balloon modelling and interactive magic show or 2 hours of fun with our popular Disco games party. Dancing competitions, games with snow and bubbles, sweets & prizes included, balloon modelling for all guests plus an interactive Magic and Illusion show with the birthday child being the star of the show.
Michaela Copley• Jan. 28, 2019
Booked for my sons 4th birthday party and the kids LOVED him! Very professional and so good with keeping the children entertained! Would highly recommend to anyone! Thank you!
Soma Das• Nov. 28, 2018
Richard performed for my son's 6th birthday party. We were very impressed with him and his work unanimously, kids and parents alike. He is very professional and polite. Right from the start even while booking his magic show, we had a fantastic experience. He performed a magic show and balloon tricks for a group of 25 kids and adults and, it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. I can't recommend him enough. Absolutely BRILLIANT! Thank you Richard!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full Pa and full DMX controlled lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- What style of music do you offer?60's thought to current. Family orientated
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Absolutely. I always recommend client emails me a list of must haves a few weeks before the event.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes have covered gazebo can bring. Do enquire re additional charge.
- How long is the act?From 15 mins to approx 1 hour depending on the clients requirements
- What type of magic do you performClose Up magic , Mentalism (mind reading effects), Children's magic shows
- Will your magic suit my event?Depends on the event. I have performed on Cruise ships, at Royal Palaces , Beer gardens, weddings, Christenings, School and village fetes to name a few.
- How many people will you perform for?from 1 to 1000
- How long do you need to set up?Depends on the act.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Have been a children's entertainer for 28 years. Perform regularly in children's hospitals and also am a volunteer for the local Scouting association.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
Brand new illusion....
Birthday child is levitated on stage in front of all their friends.