Combining sleight of hand magic and mind reading, Alfie has worked with leading organisations across Dorset, Hampshire and the South of England to enhance their corporate events and trade shows. Promising entertainment, captivation and amazement, this is magic not to be missed!
Charlotte & Rob• 9 Jul 2017
“He was amazing. He had all of our guests captivated and people are still talking about him one month on!”
Karen North• 1 Jun 2017
Alfie was a star at my daughter and son in law's wedding celebration recently at the Hotel du Vin, Poole. He was brilliant and so well received. And enjoyed by all our guests. His illusions are spell binding, and just how does he do them???? Fantastic can't recommend Alfie more highly. We loved having you and i also should have said how accommodating you were spreading your act over the day too between afternoon and evening guests. Will definitely recommend and book you again xx
Martin Steel• 9 Jun 2019
Very good working of the room. Minds suitably blown!
Veena cornelius• 20 Jun 2018
"Alfie’s magic was non stop and we were all excited to see what he would do next.
It’s not an exaggeration to say we were astonished by his tricks and that we were all entertained throughout his act.
We would all recommend Alfie for any special event and hope to book him again some time."
Nigel Miller• 3 Aug 2017
What a superstar, we knew you were good but not that good! Alfie helped us celebrate the marriage of my son at Parley Manor recently and i think i have had each guest come and tell me how amazed they were by him. The shocked and stunned faces of the young and old were magical and his unassuming manner just means he makes everyone around him feel important and comfortable. A brilliant addition to any wedding or event, i think we wished we had booked him for longer!
- Describe your style in 5 adjectives.Personable, Punctual, Accommodating, Friendly & Engaging
- What is your No.1 wedding planning tip for couples?Always try and meet your suppliers before you book. It'll give you a great opportunity to see if they can offer what you need for your day as well as an opportunity to ask them questions!
- Something you may not know about me.......I can recite Pi (that number you learnt at school) to 10,000 decimal places! Go on....try me!!
- What type of magic do you performBespoke and personalised close-up magic and mind-reading. Whether for corporate events or weddings, I have the capability of bringing your event's themes or ideas to life, right through from bespoke giveaway items to cleverly designed apps; whereby I can literally read the minds of your guests! Free demonstrations available over coffee!!
- How long is the act?Performance duration can vary from 30 minutes to 3.5 hours +, however this depends entirely on your event! Before you go ahead with the booking I will always suggest a quick phone call or meeting to discuss your event in more detail. Over coffee we can talk through when and how long I should perform for and also the type of magic I'll perform.
- Will your magic suit my event?I cater for a wide range of events and have had the pleasure of entertaining thousands of people throughout my career. To date, I've performed at / during the following: - Drinks receptions - Sit-down meals - After dinner parties - Corporate Trade shows - Family BBQ's - Networking & VIP events - Onboard river cruises! - Nightclubs / bars / restaurants - Holiday parks...........and many more!
- Will your magic suit my event?I cater for a wide range of events and have had the pleasure of entertaining thousands of people throughout my career. To date, I've performed at / during the following: - Drinks reception - Sit-down meals - After dinner parties - Corporate Trade shows - Family BBQ's - Networking & VIP events - Holiday parks...........and many more!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, I have Public Liability Insurance covering me up to £10M - Certificate number available upon request
- How many people will you perform for?I regularly perform for up to 250 guests at weddings and corporate events and I have also performed for as few as 5 people! For events with over 250 guests I would suggest a second magician to join me and this is something in which I can provide upon request.
- How many people will you perform for?I regularly perform for up to 250 guests at weddings and corporate events and I have also performed for as little as 5 people! For events with over 250 guests I would suggest a second magician; in which I am more than happy to provide.
- How long is the act?This depends entirely on your event!
Alfie is available for hire at the following:
- Corporate Events
- Bar / Bat Mitzvahs
- Trade Shows
- Charity Fundraisers
- House Warmings
- Summer BBQs