Magic by Alfie | Wedding & Corporate Events Magician
Combining sleight of hand magic and mind reading, Alfie has worked with leading organisations across Dorset, Hampshire and the South of England to enhance their corporate events and trade shows. Promising entertainment, captivation and amazement, this is magic not to be missed!
Veena cornelius• June 20, 2018
"Alfie’s magic was non stop and we were all excited to see what he would do next.
It’s not an exaggeration to say we were astonished by his tricks and that we were all entertained throughout his act.
We would all recommend Alfie for any special event and hope to book him again some time."
Karen North• June 1, 2017
Alfie was a star at my daughter and son in law's wedding celebration recently at the Hotel du Vin, Poole. He was brilliant and so well received. And enjoyed by all our guests. His illusions are spell binding, and just how does he do them???? Fantastic can't recommend Alfie more highly. We loved having you and i also should have said how accommodating you were spreading your act over the day too between afternoon and evening guests. Will definitely recommend and book you again xx
Nigel Miller• Aug. 3, 2017
What a superstar, we knew you were good but not that good! Alfie helped us celebrate the marriage of my son at Parley Manor recently and i think i have had each guest come and tell me how amazed they were by him. The shocked and stunned faces of the young and old were magical and his unassuming manner just means he makes everyone around him feel important and comfortable. A brilliant addition to any wedding or event, i think we wished we had booked him for longer!
Charlotte & Rob• July 9, 2017
“He was amazing. He had all of our guests captivated and people are still talking about him one month on!”
Stacey & Dan• March 31, 2018
"I booked Alfie as a surprise for my husband on our wedding day & I am so over the moon that I did!... From the booking until the wedding day it couldn't have run any smoother. We had guests coming up to us during the drinks reception saying ""have you seen the magician, he's amazing!""... We have had such lovely comments from our guests & even though we were being photographed for most of Alfie's tricks he made time to come and see Dan & I where he performed some of the most incredible tricks I have ever seen! We literally have no clue how he did them & from some of the photos taken during his performance with us it really does show just how fantastic he is!! We are already thinking of a reason to book him again! Thank you so much for being so lovely, friendly, clever & for being such a special & amazing part of our wedding day. You will be spoken about for years to come! You really are such a lovely guy & we cannot thank you enough for entertaining us & our guests... Big Love from Team Park xxx"
Martin Steel• June 9, 2019
Very good working of the room. Minds suitably blown!
- How long is the act?This depends entirely on your event!
- What type of magic do you performBespoke and personalised close-up magic and mind-reading. Whether for corporate events or weddings, I have the capability of bringing your event's themes or ideas to life, right through from bespoke giveaway items to cleverly designed apps; whereby I can literally read the minds of your guests! Free demonstrations available over coffee!!
- Will your magic suit my event?I cater for a wide range of events and have had the pleasure of entertaining thousands of people throughout my career. To date, I've performed at / during the following: - Drinks receptions - Sit-down meals - After dinner parties - Corporate Trade shows - Family BBQ's - Networking & VIP events - Onboard river cruises! - Nightclubs / bars / restaurants - Holiday parks...........and many more!
- How many people will you perform for?I regularly perform for up to 250 guests at weddings and corporate events and I have also performed for as few as 5 people! For events with over 250 guests I would suggest a second magician to join me and this is something in which I can provide upon request.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, I have Public Liability Insurance covering me up to £10M - Certificate number available upon request
- Something you may not know about me.......I can recite Pi (that number you learnt at school) to 10,000 decimal places! Go on....try me!!
- What is your No.1 wedding planning tip for couples?Always try and meet your suppliers before you book. It'll give you a great opportunity to see if they can offer what you need for your day as well as an opportunity to ask them questions!
- Describe your style in 5 adjectives.Personable, Punctual, Accommodating, Friendly & Engaging
Alfie is available for hire at the following:
- Corporate Events
- Bar / Bat Mitzvahs
- Trade Shows
- Charity Fundraisers
- House Warmings
- Summer BBQs