My name is Lydia Bailys. I have trained in Performing Arts for 12 years and have worked professionally in this industry for the last 4 years. I’ve worked on various job roles throughout the arts including Acting, singing, dancing, writing, physical theatre, modelling, face painting, party princess work and party hosting for children.
I thoroughly enjoy all of these separate roles and endeavour to give the most professional yet exciting performance, no matter what the occasion.
I create packages to suit my clients' needs. This can include discos, live music, face painting, children's games, hen party games, festival glitter, cooking parties, themed parties, slime making and even a visit from one special snow queen.
Debbie cummings• 22 Jun 2019
Very professional service x arrived on time and was friendly and brilliant with the children x my daughter loved them and it made her party
Amy Knight• 28 Apr 2019
The children were all really pleased with their face paints - which all looked amazing. Lydia was also really helpful in setting up and brought a speaker we could use for party games.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, weddings, festivals and more!
- Who are your previous clients?Local families, festivals and events
- How long do you play for?Dependent on gig
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Dependent on event
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Depends on Song
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Dependent on event
- How long do you need to set up?15 minutes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?5 years working in multiple settings including teaching, SEN and behavioral support, party host, children's entertainer and meet and greet visits.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
Face painting, Body art, Festival Glitter, Children's parties, Themed parties, Drama sessions, Singing, Disco, Live music, Children's Disco, Cooking Parties