My name is Lydia Bailys. I have trained in Performing Arts for 12 years and have worked professionally in this industry for the last 4 years. I’ve worked on various job roles throughout the arts including Acting, singing, dancing, writing, physical theatre, modelling, face painting, party princess work and party hosting for children.
I thoroughly enjoy all of these separate roles and endeavour to give the most professional yet exciting performance, no matter what the occasion.
I create packages to suit my clients' needs. This can include discos, live music, face painting, children's games, hen party games, festival glitter, cooking parties, themed parties, slime making and even a visit from one special snow queen.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?5 years working in multiple settings including teaching, SEN and behavioral support, party host, children's entertainer and meet and greet visits.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long do you need to set up?15 minutes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Dependent on event
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Depends on Song
- Who are your previous clients?Local families, festivals and events
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, weddings, festivals and more!
- How much space do you require?Dependent on event
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?Dependent on gig
Face painting, Body art, Festival Glitter, Children's parties, Themed parties, Drama sessions, Singing, Disco, Live music, Children's Disco, Cooking Parties