Luke Ensey loves to do close up magic and engaging with his audience. Close up magic is all about performing in front of a live close up audience and doing the impossible right under peoples noses. The first reaction is usually one of total disbelief but a true magician never reveals how it is done. The mystery is never unveiled which is the code of the Magic Circle. Close up magic requires a lot of skill and practice and a real flair for audience engagement. Luke Ensey delights his audience with a host of unique magic with a wide variety of props, such as a standard deck of playing cards, coins, poker chips and pretty much anything given to him by his audience.
Simon Howarth• 26 Jan 2019
Luke was amazing, all my guests were blown away with his card tricks, he came 15 mins early to set up and was very professional throughout, great value for money and fantastic magic! Thanks Luke for helping to kick start my 40th party.
Aneela Shah• 21 Sep 2017
The magician did not turn up! I paid the £50 deposit as instructed. The magican emailed me last week to check that he could park on the street and I confirmed that he could. I did not hear from him again. A few hours before he was due to arrive, he emailed me to tell me that as I had not paid him in full prior to the event, he was not coming. I am really upset that the magician only contacted me on the day of my party by email to tell me he wasn't coming, as I had not paid in full. If I had been...
Luke Ensey• 22 Oct 2017
Unfortunately I have a strict business policy of payment before the event, which you were informed about and reminded about on several occasions.
None of the reminders were answered and payment was not made.
I will refund your £50 deposit.
- What type of magic do you performI perfom close up magic and/or mentalism. I use cards,coins,pens or anything close up. My mentalism consists of predictions/mind reading/magic for the mind. My usual format is meet and greet/ mix and mingle/ walk around/ table hopping. I can perform levitations, animations, vanishes, productions, transformations and much more.
- How many people will you perform for?Every event is different with different needs and requirements,however,for a typical two hour,table hopping requirement, I can perform upto 250 people. But I am really flexible due to the requirement of the event.
- Will your magic suit my event?Yes. My magic suits any event where you want moments of wonder at your ocassions. I love performing magic, giving people true astonishments and guarantee your guests will be beyond surprised.
- What type of magic do you performi perfom close up magic and/or mentalism. I use cards,coins,pens or anything close up. My mentalism consists of predictions/mind reading/magic for the mind. My usual format is meet and greet/ mix and mingle/ walk around/ table hopping.
- How long is the act?The act is usually two hours, but have often peformed for longer, up to five hours.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, I can perform my magic and mentalism anywhere.