A young, fresh acoustic duo from the North East of England. Available for all kinds of occasions. Able to blend into the atmosphere playing chilled background tracks or able to bring the party to life with upbeat, fun tunes to get people dancing. Can play a mix of pop, soul, rock, and jazz.
- What are the highlights of your career?Whilst in the early stages of their career, Lucy and Luke were in a band that toured the UK playing original material. They then settled down in Newcastle and Luke completed his Masters degrees in music, whilst Lucy has been working with her agent in Newcastle and doing a lot of acting gigs. They've played venues such as The Botanist, The Stack, Tiger Hornsby, Mr Lynches and Liberty Browns, as well as many corporate events.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It depends on each gig. Usually if we have multiple sets, we like to take a 15 minute break but some clients prefer a longer wait. So whatever suits the event.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course! It's better to know in advance before the gig so we can have it well rehearsed but we can take requests on the day too.
- How much space do you require?Not a lot. Enough for 2 people and a few speakers! Just a corner of the room will do!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Not currently but this is something we're in the process of.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. We have a PA and speaker system and lights.
- How long do you play for?However long the client would like. We can cater sets for any event.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer. We will send an invoice after the event.
- Who are your previous clients?Tiger Hornsby Stack The Botanist Mr Lynch Liberty Brown Newcastle University Lost and Found Multiple weddings and private parties o2 Academy around the UK
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We've played bars and restaurants, playing either chilled background music or upbeat party music. We've played private themed events. Also a number is corporate gigs at businesses and the university awards nights. We've also played a number of weddings.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have both got a lot of experience in this industry. Lucy trained for 2 years at a full time performing arts school and Luke has completed his Masters degree so both have a vast knowledge of music. Great stage presence and likability. We're genuine people that love what we do, none of the fake stagey-ness here! Also both can do vocals, so it creates a different dynamic.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A young, fresh acoustic duo from North East England. Playing all the good ones that make you say 'I love this song!' Pop, rock, soul and jazz.
Hold Back the River
Pumped up Kicks
I wanna dance with somebody
Send me on my way
Good for You
Mr Rock and Roll