Looking for a band that will get the 90s nostalgia flowing and your guests dancing? - You've found it.
Get your party moving with the biggest 90s dance and pop anthems.
End on a high with big rock/britpop sing-a-longs
Lovin' The 90s are a fully-live party band from the South London/North Kent area. Available to hire for weddings and parties.
Penny Mullord• 19 Aug 2017
Great band. Played a great selection of dance floor fillers, and musically a really high standard. I would definitely recommend them. Just what I wanted for my party. We had a range of ages from 20s to 50s so the 90s theme worked really well for us!
James and Lisette• 10 Jun 2017
"It was the best day of our lives and we wouldn't have been complete without our favourite live band rocking the roof off! We loved the stage presence and how ""close"" the band got to the crowd. Can't recommend them enough, if you get a chance to see them you need to take it. Love Lovin the 90s"
Tony Saunders• 23 Sep 2017
Lovely Bunch of guys and girls, kept me informed of what was going on and what was going on throughout the evening. Set was second to none. Even let me get involved with the band on stage. Would highly recommended for anyone who is after something different!!
Nathan Sutton• 12 Aug 2017
What a great night! The band absolutely nailed it and made it one of the best parties I have been too. Really friendly and couldn't do enough to help make the party fun for all.
Alan Potts• 1 Oct 2017
Excellent band. Great atmosphere. Very professional to deal with. Would certainly book again.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Energetic 90s covers band!
- What are the highlights of your career?Band started beginning of 2016. Interest has been high because of the material is less often played but still very accessible. Highlights have been festivals and summer balls.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?There aren't many bands specialising in 90s. Others that do specialise further into one genre - eg old-school dance or Britpop. We fill the dancefloor with the pop and dance anthems but we also include some big Britpop sing-a-long numbers as part of the setlist.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Festivals, summer balls, pubs, weddings.
- Who are your previous clients?We play regular free-entry shows in The Elm Tree - Beckenham The Bricklayers Arms - Beckenham The Alma Tavern - Croydon Festivals The Bromley Beer Festival Gig in The Garden - The Ship Southfleet Cancer Research Relay for Life - Beckenham Summer Balls The Royal Engineer's Summer Ball - Chatham Barracks
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer deposit and payment is our preferred method.
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 1hour sets but we can vary. Usually we go on a bit longer in the second half if the party is going well.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Enough to perform in a medium sized hall. We can hire for larger spaces.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both.
- How much space do you require?Theres 6 of us in the band. We've actually managed to squeeze into some tiny pubs but more space is great.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We do take requests. Get in touch to ask. As long as its 90s :)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 20 or 30 minutes between the first and second set.
DJ Service can be provided by the band before/after performance.
Robyn S - Show Me Love
Supergrass - Alright
Blur - Parklife
Ricky Martin - Livin La Vida Loca
Montel Jordan - This i...