We're LOT 33 Pizza! Serving great tasting wood fired Pizza across Essex, East Anglia, London and the South East. Available for private hire. Weddings, parties, festivals and events catered for.
Emma Butler• 1 Dec 2018
"Dear lot 33 , Just want to say huge Thankyou for Saturday night , your pizzas were the best & everyone loved them I would definitely book you again for further functions & lots of my friends have asked for your details really made Hadley’s 18th Birthday
Huge thanks again
Emma & family"
Scott Elliott• 2 Feb 2019
"Pizzas were absolutely delicious. All our friends and family have asked how we found Lot 33 pizza. The guys were so lovely and polite - 5 star rating for them on that front also.
Can’t wait for the next party that we will get them to cater for!"
Sarah K• 12 Oct 2018
Amazing! Thanks Gavin & Jessica for doing such a great job feeding my guests. Everyone loved the Pizza. Thanks, Sarah.
Ben Parker• 15 Sep 2018
Myself and Katie just wanted to say a big thank you to you for providing your delicious Pizzas at our Wedding. We had such a great day and your evening Pizza buffet went down really well with our guests. Everyone agreed how wonderful they tasted. Kind regards, Ben.
Victoria• 21 Nov 2018
"Hi Gavin and Jessica,
Thank you so much for attending out fashion show with your pizza oven, fantastic service and food. I cannot fault anything and will definitely use your services again!"
- Can guests pay for their own food?Yes. There's a booking fee to secure the date and event. We then prepare and cook pizzas to order. Prices are around £5-£8.
- What is included in the menu?The menu selection is created and agreed with you.
- How does the open bar work?Pizza buffet. We continually cook a selection of pizzas (menu options agreed with you) and guests help themselves.
- Is it okay for my guests to request different or extra toppings?Yes. Providing we have the toppings available on the day then we're happy to create 'off menu' pizzas cooked to order.
- I have gluten free and/or vegan guests, is this ok?Totally. We happily provide gluten free pizza bases (made using rice flour rather than wheat) as well as vegan friendly cheese.
- Can my guests pay with credit or debit card?Yes. If we've agreed to a pay on the day or pay per pizza booking then we can accept card payment, including contactless.
- Can I pay the balance on the day?Yes, we're happy to receive payment on the day of the event.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes. All our menus are discussed and agreed with you as part of the booking process.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Pizza! We can also provide Salads, Breads and sweet/desert pizzas.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely. We're happy to discuss which pizza varieties you'd like on your menu as well as any dietary requirements (vegan, gluten free, halal, kosher etc).
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes. All our Pizzas are freshly prepared & cooked on site at your party or event.
- What services do you offer?We prepare and cook Neapolitan style Pizza, cooked on our vintage Pashley bike. Pizzas can be individually made to order, or cooked and served buffet style.
Buffet style and/or made to order Pizza's. We offer all the classic Pizza varieties as well as Salads, Garlic breads and Sweet Pizzas (Nutella + marshmallow etc).