Lord Harri's Magic
Lord Harri is a modern magician who specialises in the impossible! This isn't just your "Pick a Card". Making the Impossible happen. All magician's say it but no one does it. He can manipulate the Elements, incase your borrowed object's in Ice, turn Cold Drinks into hot liquids and transform objects into glass, however, Harri isn't just a good Magician, He is a people's person. The most positive feedback other than these incredible Magic Feats are "He is such a Charmer".
Cheeky, Witty, Humorous and Fun are what make His performances interactive and memorable!
Adrian Fielding• 26 Jan 2019
"Harri was a huge hit at our party ,he just astounded my guests with his close up magic
So much so each table wanted him to comeback time and time again
I would recommend Lord Harri to anyone arranging a party or event his magic,charm and wit are superb"
Anonymous User• 19 May 2019
Lord Harri rules. He came to my daughter First communion last Sunday with his gig and it was perfect, children had super fun so did adults. Highly recommend him. So nice and polite and professional. Five star all the way.
- Do you do open-air acts?Outdoors, Indoors.....As long as there are people, there will always be Magic!
- How long is the act?Depending on the type of event, times will vary. Walk around, close up or table will usually have 10-20 minutes of performance. Stage can be up to 1 Hour.
- What type of magic do you performClose Up Walk around Table Stage Weddings Corporate Parties
- Will your magic suit my event?Magic is a way to entertain your guests. Creating unforgettable moments but even more so making your guests feel relaxed and entertained. If you would like this to happen at your Event then I would say " Yes". There are truly no limits in Magic. If you have a specialised Event, then the Magic of Lord Harri can be tailored and created especially for your Event.
- How many people will you perform for?There are no Limits.
Close Up Magic
Some Hypnotism but not mainly
Other Event's i.e Festivals, VIP's, Bar's, Parties, Stag/ Hen