London Contemporary Voices is one of the UK’s leading choirs, covering a diverse range of styles. High-end clients include Burberry, Harrods, Liberty, Tiffany, Selfridges, Range Rover, Lloyds bank and a number of FTSE 100 companies, plus popular young brands such as BuzzFeed, Lush and TK Maxx. The choir is renowned for its collaborations with pioneering artists - including 13 Grammy winners and nominees. The choir recently appeared at the BBC Proms in the Royal Albert Hall. Other recent highlights including featuring on Elbow’s UK no.1 album Little Fictions, soundtracking the major Lloyds Bank TV ad campaign and Burberry’s Spring-Summer 17 campaign, and singing for the stage play Harry Potter & The Cursed Child. The choir is regularly seen at festivals across the UK, as well as TV and Radio. Previous collaborators include Sam Smith, Joss Stone, Basement Jaxx, Alt-J, Imogen Heap, Nitin Sawhney, Laura Mvula, James Bay and Eska. The choir has performed at most major venues in London inclu...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Carol singing & Christmas Music (traditional or contemporary) In-store performances, window reveals, product launches, Christmas lights switch on Gala Dinners, Parties, conferences, award ceremonies and events Flashmobs, pop-ups, immersive experiences (e.g human juke box, singing waiters) Entertainment for hotels, restaurants, afternoon teas and members clubs Fashion shows, staged performances, concerts and live filmed sessions Artistic collaborations and backing vocals TV adverts, film music and soundtracks Private events and weddings We can provide soloists, small choirs or large choirs (up to 100 singers). We also have links with excellent additional performers (dancers, circus arts, orchestras, string quartets, harpists, beatboxers etc…) and production companies (lights, sound, staging).
- How long do you play for?5 mins up to an hour. Singers should usually have a short break after 20-30 minutes of singing.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We can supply these if necessary
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Space requirement depends on the size of the group - minimum approx half a metre square per singer.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We have an existing repertoire of over 300 songs. We can arrange any song for an additional fee, as we have an excellent team of in-house arrangers.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Short break needed after 20-30 minutes of singing.
As one of the most versatile choirs in the UK, we offer a broad range of services:
- Carol singing & Christmas Music (traditional or contemporary)
- In-store performances, window reveals, product la...