Wanstead, London's LO & BEHOLD are living proof that perserverance and honesty can still prevail in an ailing music industry. The catchy covers duo have now performed over 750 gigs together under various guises and continue to amass regular bookings in and around London.
By following their unwavering dedication to the do-it-yourself work ethic, singer/acoustic guitarist David Bird and lead guitarists Kane Newman/Alan Taylor have strived to keep the covers music scene alive and kicking. The backbone of their work suggests a range of influences from Bob Dylan to Jackson Browne to Paulo Nutini to The Beatles and of course a lot more.
These men have spent their entire lives saturated in music and this will no doubt be the case for many more years to come.
Marc Williams• 20 Mar 2017
"Hi we were very please with the band. Turned up in time very polite. A great selection of music, a bit different from what we normally have but they went down well.
David• 12 Mar 2017
"We highly recommend this duo they were great, a perfect start to our evening. They were happy to play songs that we had requested to a high standard.
Kay Boulding• 16 Jul 2016
Lovely guys, accoustics in the hall did not do them justice
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Covers Duo
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, pubs, community events, weddings
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer, cash or cheque.
- How long do you play for?Up to four hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?2.5 square metres.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Sure!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Entirely flexible to client's needs.
SWEET CHILD OF MINE- Guns N' Roses
HERE COMES THE SUN- The Beatles
HARD DAY'S NIGHT- The Beatles
TICKET TO RIDE- The Beatles
SMOKE AND ASHES- Tracy Chapman
RASPBERRY BERET- Prince
TIMES LIKE THE...