Yorkshire's Premier Acoustic Trio. Established in 2011, Live Lounge have built an enviable reputation as one of the top wedding and function bands in the region. Wedding and function clients comment without fail on the unusual sound, the different instrumentation and the quirky choice of songs. Michaela’s stunning vocals blend with sweet violin lines and perfect guitar backing to create an unique combination.
The band have always put great customer service as high in importance as great music and we work closely with all clients to make sure they get the experience they and their guests will love and remember. All quotes include a FREE special song/first dance worked up in our unique style
Jill Murray• 11 Aug 2018
Wow. I can’t thank the band enough for the show they put on, they were amazing and it was perfect. Wish I could do it all again so I could take it in a bit more. Thank you so much for everything, we could not have asked for a better wedding band xx
TOM DONAGHEY• 6 Apr 2017
Live Lounge Music were absolutely amazing, they learnt our first dance perfectly and had everyone up dancing. Would highly recommend for any event. Tom & Melissa
Kate Platt• 25 Feb 2017
"At last a brief spell of sanity in what has been a whirlwind of the last three weeks. Apologies for my delayed email but I wanted some time on my own to try and put into words the enormous gratitude that I want to express for your part in what was a truly wonderful wedding at Denton Hall. Nothing was ever too much trouble and you made us feel like the 'stars of the show' but also special friends for whom you wanted everything to be just perfect and done the way that we wanted it.
It was ...
Samantha Dempsey• 27 May 2017
"Could not rate these guys more highly. Communication was excellent and Howard literally would get back to me in a couple of hours every time I contacted him. So helpful, relaxed and nothing was too mug to ask.
They only thing we regret is not booking them for the whole day. We loved having you guys as part of our day and hope to come and see you again sometime xx"
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For two live sets, just one break of 30 minutes. For three sets, we will take two breaks of similar length, but we will always fit in with what the client wants
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Almost certainly yes, a waltz from a Finnish 1970's film was a wedding 'first dance' request and we loved it!!
- How much space do you require?Not much - in the past we have squeezed into tiny spaces. If the venue allows though, 4m wide by 2m deep is ideal
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, our PLI covers up to £10m and all our equipment is PAT tested with certificate annually
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, High quality RCF Speakers and sound sensitive LCD lighting system
- How long do you play for?To suit the client's event needs, but typically 2 x 45 minute live sets over a two hour period, or 3 x 45 minutes over three hours
- How can event planners pay for your services?Online Bank Transfer, Paytm, Cheque, or Cash
- Who are your previous clients?Morrisons, Bradford Business Forum, Call Credit Group, Nuffield Health, Audit Commission, Leeds Corporate and Hospitality Show
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings (ceremony, reception/wedding breakfast, evening parties Corporate and PR Events Birthday parties and anniversaries Restaurant, bar and festival events
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Unique sound - songs you know and love but in beautiful arrangements you have never heard before Your special song/first dance worked up in our unique style Our total commitment to customer service - you and your guests have an experience they will talk about and remember
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Yorkshire's Premier Acoustic Trio - "Dare to be Different"
Live Lounge Sample Set Lists
Normal sets are 45 minutes long and include c12 songs. We normally quote for two 45 minute sets, but three shorter sets might suit your event better.
Live Lounge can ...