National and International Frank Sinatra Tribute performing Worldwide.
Building up a client base that includes Bellesconi family, Barclay twins (Ritz Hotel owners), Mercedes Benz, all top hotel groups, footballers including Peter Crouch, Dion Dublin and Gareth Barry.
As well as a host of international performances as far afield as Italy, Switzerland, Croatia, Malta, Qatar and Oman.
Gill Close• May 10, 2019
What can I say...FABULOUS! Let me be Frank came along for my Father in Laws wake, which in itself could be a tough crowd. He was so professional and considerate and was even able to sing my father in laws favourite song. Everyone came up to me afterwards to say home much they enjoyed him and how much he sounded like the real Frank. Thank you for helping us celebrate this special day. X
James Edgerley• April 13, 2019
"Thank you so much to Steve for making our grandparents’ diamond anniversary the most special occasion. He judged the mood perfectly and put on an incredible show.
He sounded brilliant and interacted with the room wonderfully. A very authentic Frank Sinatra performer (who sounds just like him!) and also a very talented musician in his own right who knows how to put on a good show!"
Dave Iles• March 30, 2019
"What a great performance from Let me be Frank - The guests really enjoyed it. Fantastic Sinatra tribute!
Great to work with from start to finish and a nice bloke too. Many Thanks !"
Adrian• Jan. 3, 2019
What a night! My dads 80th at a private hire country house in Bromsgrove. Frank (Steve) was all set up and ready on time, performed incredibly well and knew exactly how to keep us all entertained. A true professional, super chap and brilliant Sinatra / Rat Pack tribute. Thanks Steve!
alan• Sept. 29, 2018
Super singer arrived as he said he would and was very professional, not a bad thing to say well done and thanks
Carolyn• Sept. 8, 2018
Thank you 'Frank', you really help kick off our party with a swing. Very professional and easy process to confirm our booking.
- What are the highlights of your career?Helping to raise $1 milion Singapore dollars in one Evening for a childrens hospital charity, By performing as Frank Sinatra ina Rat Pack Show.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate events, weddings etc.
- Who are your previous clients?Owners of The Ritz, The Bellesconi family, Cruise company’s, Premier ship players, all top hotel groups and Theatres.
- How long do you play for?45 minutes, one hour or 2 x 45 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?4 x 6 metre
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Possibly just ask and I will trzy my best! I have not said no yet.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One 30 minutes but not always nessasery
I Get a Kick Out of You
The Lady is a Tramp
I've Got You Under My Skin
Come Fly With Me
One For My Baby
I've Got the World On a String
Fly Me to the Moon
Strangers in the Night
It Was a Very Good Year
In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning
My Kind of Town
For Once in My Life
Bad Bad Leroy Brown
You Make Me Feel So Young
Pennies From Heaven
All the Way
Love and Marriage
My Funny Valentine
I'm Gonna Live Till I Die
They Can't Take That Away From Me
All of Me
A Foggy Day
Nice 'n' Easy
plus many more