Leeds On Media
Portrait Photography, Headshots, Event Photography, Promotional & Commercial Photography, Boudoir & Fetish Photography, Creative Photography, Social Media Shoots, Travel, Photojournalism, Videography
Lisa• July 20, 2019
Was so happy with my photos everything i wanted thank you would recommend to everyone
Michelle• June 29, 2019
Photographer Yuri was very friendly and professional. Pictures were well captured with essence. He has been very accommodating and was precise with my requirements. The session was relaxing. Well done and thank you!
- What services do you offer?Event and Lifestyle photography from studio sessions (we also have portable kits we can take anywhere) to Weddings, Music Gigs, Club nights and we even offer an Instagram Image ID Package.
- What does the wedding package include?We work around your needs and budget to be able to offer a package Tayleored just for you. Don't forget to ask about our complimentary couples photoshoot when you book with is. ;)
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?The simple answer is no. When we have a wedding booked we make sure this is the only appointment for the day. However, this can depend on the number of hours booked, location, number of photographers needed for the wedding and time of day the wedding takes place.
- What style of photos do you take?Our photographers are classically trained and we try to take a bit of that into every shoot we take. But we also love to mix things up a little and bring creative and colourful ideas into the mix.
- What kind of technology do you use?We shoot digital, which, depending on the event, gives us the capability to publish photos on the go (very useful when covering live events in this day and age when social media moves at the speed of sound.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, we can make event photos available online on our website on the fly for social media events and can published password protected sample pages to make it easier to choose which photos our clients want to be edited and retouched.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?It depends on the volume of images taken. It can take from one hour (for clubbing nights) to up to 7 days (for wedding photography). But you will always be advised of timetables when you receive our quote.
- Do you send all the photos taken?We usually publish branded low-resolution samples of all the photos taken, but if a client is interested in having all of the images in the high resolution they can always buy the copyrights to the images and receive them all in digital format.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We are proud to have an incredible team of very creative professionals to cover your every need.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes we do.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?As a standard, image copyright belongs to the photographer and we can choose to publish or not to our discretion. However, the client can obtain the copyright of all the images by paying the extra fee.
With over 15 years of experience in Portrait, Travel, Photojournalism, and Event Photography our work have featured in Magazines, advertisement campaigns and expositions in 3 continents and counting.