Leading Lights Productions
Cheshire based Leading Lights Productions is the most successful surprise act in Europe.
Be it a wedding, a corporate event, a private party or an awards night charity dinner we can cater for all. We have performed in many parts of the world and virtually every city in the UK.
Having recently performed in Abu Dhabi and Dubai Leading Lights Productions is a global entertainment company. Offering complete bespoke packages. Whether it is our dropping singing waiters act...classical operatic music or anything from 50’s 60’s rock and roll to Motown to modern rock pop we will tailor the act to suit your event perfectly.
It is the perfect ice breaker during dinner and the most popular singing waiters act. It involves up to 4 classically trained rock opera and west end singers masquerading as member of staff, hoaxing and amusing your guests before revealing themselves as singers, bringing the house down and making your event truly memorable and magical which your guests will be talking about for years to come.
Services From Leading Lights Productions
2 Singing Waiters (Up To 40 Minutes)
3 Singing Waiters (Up To 40 Minutes)
1 Singing Waiters (Up To 40 Minutes)
Solo Rock Pop Singer - 1 x 45 Minutes
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate events, Awards dinners Hen nights Private parties Anniversaries
- Who are your previous clients?Sony , Honda, MANCHESTER evening news, bbc, Granada tv, Wimbledon tennis, international motor show, Birmingham. Etc
- How long do you play for?It can vary from 20-25 mins during the main course as well as an optional set after coffee and dessert. But all sets are bespoke and tailored to the event in terms of music taste and set details,
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes completely,
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes of course
- How much space do you require?Very little as we work the room and all our sound engineers we use have worked in over 200 venues across the UK and bring the right amount of sound equipment to suit the venue discreetly,
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We always welcome requests and will do our best to accommodate,
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Irrelevant. We break when the work is complete, the guests are elated and the client is content,
Pop Rock 80’s 90’s