I am really reliable and efficient! I pride myself on giving the best customer performance I can and that is a 100% guarantee! I am well known for my outstanding vocal ability and am in high demand for many gigs and get a lot of referrals and repeat bookings. I love variety and welcome new venues to my roaster!
I just love entertaining people and really love to see them get up and dancing along.
I normally like to contact the venue discuss their requirements, whether they have a particular gendre in mind. If local I will go and visit the venue to ascertain the best location in the venue for me to perform so that the acoustics are at their best.
I also like to build up a good rapport with the clients so that we build a good relationship. I always practise my sets and my set list is always evolving.
Normally when I return to venues people have made requests I learn new songs and incorporate them in my next set. I even learnt a new song after my first set for someones birthday and...
Surprise Birthday• 11 May 2018
"This was the first time to book Lauren. Her online reviews where very encouraging. We invited Lauren into our home for a private function. Lauren was not only outstandingly professional but she made the whole event very personal and heartfelt for all friends and family present. Her versatility to cover a range of genres created the perfect atmosphere building up into the evening. All of our guests where very impressed and complimentary. In fact before the evening was up I was already scheduling...
Harvey Roberts Woods• 12 May 2018
Lauren was fantastic absolutely first class in every way, lovely lady and a wonderful singer. All our friends thought she was great and some want to book her in future for their own events. Thanks and Regards Harvey
Birthday• 20 Jan 2018
"We expected Lauren Lovelle to be amazing as we saw her profile so had a very good idea how good she was. However, we weren't expecting such a brilliant performance which was perfect in every way! Her singing ability is amazing it was simply brilliant! Everyone had a fabulous time and the dance floor was full! She was 100% worth every penny in fact I think that I would have paid more as she was so professional. She contacted me when the booking was placed just to make sure that she knew exactly ...
Miss Holly E Parr• 18 May 2018
Lauren was unbelievable. Everyone commented on how amazing she was. Lauren really added the extra special touch to our day. She was so friendly and genuine and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you so much xx
Amy Shackleton• 1 Jun 2019
Lauren was awesome!! Great setlist and what a voice! Total professional, even when my photographer set my bridesmaids and I up as her backing singers - a great addition to our day, highly recommended.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Festivals, corporate events, pubs, clubs, hotels, restaurants and wine bars, weddings
- Who are your previous clients?Revolution Bars Unico Lounges Pubs Clubs Weddings Arley Hall Teenage Cancer Trust Events - Concorde Hanger Manchester, Harvey Nicols Manchester, Mottram Hall, Private Parties
- How long do you play for?2 x 45min sets depending on location and distance one price 3 x 30 mins sets depending on location and distance one price 3 x sets of 45 sets depending on location time and distance one price
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Own PA and speakers
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?YES 5 million Liability insurance
- How much space do you require?Small area Im a singer with professional backing tracks
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I like to customise my sets to every occasion and for an additional fee I can add new songs as per clients requests just need notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?2 x 45 min sets I normally take a break of 15mins between sets
- Can you introduce new acts?Yes, I am a confident speaker so can include this facility
I have full liability insurance and my equipment is PAT Tested
1. At Last – Etta James
2. Rude – Magic
3. Valerie – Amy Winehouse
4. Rehab – Amy Winehouse
5. Back to Black – Amy Winehouse