I am really reliable and efficient! I pride myself on giving the best customer performance I can and that is a 100% guarantee! I am well known for my outstanding vocal ability and am in high demand for many gigs and get a lot of referrals and repeat bookings. I love variety and welcome new venues to my roaster!
I just love entertaining people and really love to see them get up and dancing along.
I normally like to contact the venue discuss their requirements, whether they have a particular gendre in mind. If local I will go and visit the venue to ascertain the best location in the venue for me to perform so that the acoustics are at their best.
I also like to build up a good rapport with the clients so that we build a good relationship. I always practise my sets and my set list is always evolving.
Normally when I return to venues people have made requests I learn new songs and incorporate them in my next set. I even learnt a new song after my first set for someones birthday and sung it to them which went down really well in the venue.
Basically I can cater for any event whether a product launch, drinks reception, media and advertising campaign, weddings, pubs, private parties. I have 4 years of gigging in pubs, clubs, bars, restaurants, festivals, private parties, headlining the Teenage Cancer Trust venue at the Concorde Hanger Manchester infront of 1000 people and another venue at Harvey Nichols in Manchester. Launched my first full album with all my original music, called Reality, on iTunes, Spotify and Apple Music in June at the Concorde Hanger in front of audience of 300 to friends and family.
I have also performed at the Unico Lounges, Revolution Bars in Wilmslow and Manchester, Mottram Hall, Wedding at Arley Hall, private parties, corporate events. I am well known for my outstanding vocal ability and in high demand for many gigs. I have a soulful voice and provide the best performance I can and I like to create a beautiful ambiance. I have performed in various festivals, Open Mic UK coming 1st in the Regional Finals.
I released my 1st Album in June 2016 called 'Reality' which is full of my original songs its is available on iTunes, Apple Music and Spotify
The Half Moon Free House, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire• April 27, 2019
"Lauren was excellent. We're a small pub and have a musical artist play every 6 weeks or so on a Saturday night. Lauren, was able to adapt to the mood very well, got the punters up dancing, varied the musical style to appeal to everyone and the feedback on her performance was that she was superb. They can be a tough crowd too!
She was punctual, happy and a great performer. I'd definitely recommend her and we've already agreed that she'll be playing at ours again."
Craig Holton• April 18, 2019
"Lauren was fantastic at our wedding. We were so lucky with the weather and Lauren performed to our guests whilst they enjoyed drinks in the sun.
It was the perfect touch to the day, she was even better than we remembered (the 2nd time we had seen her). We can not recommend Lauren enough.
Even though it was a long distance for her to travel, we really wanted her to perform after seeing her first time.
We have seen her perform an upbeat set for a 50th birthday party and now a set which included a range of soft love songs with some lively upbeat ones included, she got it spot on.
Really reasonable price for a class singer, you won’t be disappointed if you book Lauren for your event.
Thank you so much Lauren!"
john-paul• Oct. 5, 2018
She was simply amazing, everyone at the event said she was just fantastic, stunning and had a wonderful voice. Had I not had a band booked in the evening I would have definitely used her for the evening as well as the day time x
Lyndsey Brandwood• Sept. 1, 2018
Lovely voice, pleasure to work with, thank you so much for making our event really enjoyable
Birthday• Jan. 20, 2018
"We expected Lauren Lovelle to be amazing as we saw her profile so had a very good idea how good she was. However, we weren't expecting such a brilliant performance which was perfect in every way! Her singing ability is amazing it was simply brilliant! Everyone had a fabulous time and the dance floor was full! She was 100% worth every penny in fact I think that I would have paid more as she was so professional. She contacted me when the booking was placed just to make sure that she knew exactly what type of music I wanted for the evening and covered all of the questions relating to ensuring the venue was suitable for her performance. Lauren was efficient and professional I will definitely be booking her next year and I know that a number of my friends have already contacted her for future events. Thanks so much Lauren we thought you were brilliant!
Sarah Payne (Private party) 10/10"
Surprise Birthday• May 11, 2018
"This was the first time to book Lauren. Her online reviews where very encouraging. We invited Lauren into our home for a private function. Lauren was not only outstandingly professional but she made the whole event very personal and heartfelt for all friends and family present. Her versatility to cover a range of genres created the perfect atmosphere building up into the evening. All of our guests where very impressed and complimentary. In fact before the evening was up I was already scheduling our second booking with Lauren. I would highly recommend Lauren to anyone who wishes to create the perfect ambiance for whatever your special moment may be!
Blake (Surprise Birthday Party) 10/10"
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Festivals, corporate events, pubs, clubs, hotels, restaurants and wine bars, weddings
- Who are your previous clients?Revolution Bars Unico Lounges Pubs Clubs Weddings Arley Hall Teenage Cancer Trust Events - Concorde Hanger Manchester, Harvey Nicols Manchester, Mottram Hall, Private Parties
- How long do you play for?2 x 45min sets depending on location and distance one price 3 x 30 mins sets depending on location and distance one price 3 x sets of 45 sets depending on location time and distance one price
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Own PA and speakers
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?YES 5 million Liability insurance
- How much space do you require?Small area Im a singer with professional backing tracks
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I like to customise my sets to every occasion and for an additional fee I can add new songs as per clients requests just need notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?2 x 45 min sets I normally take a break of 15mins between sets
- Can you introduce new acts?Yes, I am a confident speaker so can include this facility
I have full liability insurance and my equipment is PAT Tested
1. At Last – Etta James
2. Rude – Magic
3. Valerie – Amy Winehouse
4. Rehab – Amy Winehouse
5. Back to Black – Amy Winehouse
6. Forget you – Cee Lo Green
7. Hit the Road Jack – Ray Charles
8. Treasure – Bruno Mars
9. Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
10. Happy – Pharrell
11. Hotline Bling – Drake
12. Will you still Love me Tomorrow – The Shirelles
13. Can’t buy me Love – The Beatles
14. Hey Jude – The Beatles
15. Put a Spell on You – Annie lennox version
16. Get Lucky – Daft Punk
17. Summertime Sadness – Lana Del Rey
18. Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
19. The Big Bang – Rock Mafia
20. Riptide – Vance Joy
21. Im Yours – Jason Mraz
22. Iron Sky – Paolo Nutini
23. Dancing in the Moonlight
24. All Star – Smash Mouth
25. Radioactive – Imagine Dragons
26. Bust ya windows – Jasmine Sullivan
27. All of me – John Legend
28. Ordinary People
29. Came and Gave it to you – Usher
30. I will survive – Gloria Gaynor
31. She Will be Loved – Maroon 5
32. Take me to Church – Hozier
33. What A wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
34. Too Close – Alex Clare
35. Mardy Bum – Arctic Monkeys
36. Why do you only call me when you’re high? – Arctic Monkeys
37. Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
38. Beautiful Girls – Sean Kingston
39. Stand by Me – Ben. E King
40. Give it up – KC and the sunshine band
41. Im a believer – The Monkees
42. So High – John Legend
43. Celebrate good times – Kool & the Gang
44. Rock and Roll – KISS
45. Superstitious – Stevie Wonder
46. Rockin Robin – Jackson 5
47. Locked out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
48. Sorry – Justin Bieber
49. Love Yourself – Justin Bieber
50. Mercy – Duffy
51. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction – The Rolling Stones
52. Beat It – Michael Jackson
53. Black and Gold – Sam Sparrow
54. Crazy little Thing Called Love – Queen
55. This Love – Maroon 5
56. Sweet Home Chicago – Blues Brothers
57. Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
58. I Feel Good – James Brown
59. Can’t take my eyes off of you – Frankie Valli version
60. Can’t take my eyes off of you – Lauryn Hill version
61. Soul Man – Blues Brothers
62. Never too much – Luther Van Dross
63. Summertime – Ella Fitzgerald
64. Ain't Nobody - Original
65. Ain't Nobody - Felix Jaehn ft. Jamsine Thompson
66. Stuck in the Middle - Stealers Wheel
67. Are you gunna be my girl - Jet
68. One way or another - Blondie
69. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
70. Mustang Sally - The Commitments
71. Be My Baby - The Ronettes
72. Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley
73. I want to break free - Queen
74. Out on the floor - Dobie Gray
75. Reet Petite - Jackie Wilson
76. Be the One - Dua lipa
77. Havana - Camilla Camao
78. New Rules - Dua Lipa
1. Silent Night
2. Santa Baby
3. Rocking around the Christmas Tree
4. Rockin Robin
5. Winter Wonderland
6 . Let it Snow
7. Jingle Bell Rock
8. Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer
9. Santa Claus is coming to town
10. Merry Christmas Everybody by Slave