Lauren Hinds is a violinist/electric violinist based in Leeds, UK.
She is extremely versatile and enjoys playing a mixture of popular, classical, and contemporary music. Lauren is available for weddings, parties, corporate events and session work.
Lauren studied her undergraduate degree in classical violin at Leeds College of Music and also stayed on to study for her Masters after being awarded a fully funded scholarship from the college. Alongside her studies Lauren has entertained audiences across the UK regularly performing with groups STORM and the Adelia String Quartet.
Most recently Lauren performed at the Royal Festival Hall in London alongside Marc Almond, lead singer of the eighties hit, Tainted Love. In the past she has also performed at the Royal Albert Hall, Birmingham Symphony Hall and a variety of theatre’s across France and Belgium.
Although Lauren is classically trained she takes joy in performing covers of contemporary pop songs and performing upbeat cros...
Rhiannon Walker• 9 Sep 2018
Arrived on time and calmly set up and got on with it. Appreciated as we were very busy.
- How long do you play for?I can perform throughout the whole day if wanted. Sets are usually not longer than 45 minutes at a time.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a PA suitable for upto 200 guests. I'm also completely wireless so I can roam throughout the venue.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Not much space at all. A small table/chair required for laptop. Power access is essential. I can perform outside with a wireless amplifier, contact for more details.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes I am always happy to learn requests providing it's playable. Some songs are not always suitable for violin though (rap etc..)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Dependant upon booking. Example - 2 x 45 minute sets will have a 15 minute break in between.
Pop Set List
1. Abba Medley
2. Abba - The Winner Takes It All
3. Adele - Medley
4. Adele - Skyfall
5. Adele - Make You Feel My Love
6. Adele - Someone Like You
7. Adele - Rolling In The Deep...