Alex is a professional spanish singer/backing vocalist and composer from Madrid, Spain, also known as Lea Soto. In London, she has sung in different wedding, private events and venues such as Jazz Café, Hilton, Coya Mayfair, Bolivar Hall, Cubana and KOKO among others.
Vocalist of Riamba latin/jazz band and Barrio 6, latin/pop style. She is a versatile singer with multi-cultural fusions including latin, bolero, flamenco, tango, soul and gospel. She has sung in many Private parties, Corporate events and Weddings all over the UK & Spain.
Starting as a solo singer with high quality backingtracks and extending to a full 7 piece band. Her talent bring to us a unique, exciting mix of popular hits to guaranteed a great evening.
Alexandra Soto• 3 Nov 2017
"We hired Alexandra to organise a 20's theme for my cousin 40th Birthday and it was amazing!
She didn't missed a detail and all the guest really enjoyed the evening."
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Alex is a versatile latin singer-songwriter from Madrid with descent from Costa Rica and Peru, with a long repertoire of Latin and Tropical styles such as reggae, salsa, pop, rock, reggaeton, Cuban son!
- What are the highlights of your career?In London, I`ve sung in different private events and venues such as Jazz Café, Hilton, Coya, Bolivar Hall, Cuban and KOKO among others. She is lead vocalist of Riamba band and Barrio 6, both latin/jazz/bossa/pop bands style and producer of Lea Soto project, with a spanish/pop/folk and american unique sound
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Versatility of music styles in both Spanish & English.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private events, Wedding, Restaurants and corporate events.
- Who are your previous clients?Jazz Cafe Tia Maria Restaurant Coya Mayfair Cubana Waterloo Cubana Smithfields Trader Vics Hilton Hotel
- How can event planners pay for your services?It depends of different factors such as band size, travelling distance, PA requirements, timings etc.
- How long do you play for?Normally up to 2 hours over a 3 hour period. Negotiable. 2 sets of 45 mints or 3 of 30 minuts.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I´ve got my own PA but not lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. I´ve got a public liability insurance and the equipment is 'PAT' tested.
- How much space do you require?Small spaces for solo/duo or trio. More space required for the 6+Band.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course. I´ll learn one or two songs requested
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally 1 break of 15 minuts between slots.
BAMBOLEO – Gipsy Kings
ME QUEDO EN SEVILLA – Pata Negra
LA CAMISA NEGRA – Juanes
EL MUERTO VIVO – Peret
LA FLACA – Jarabe de Palo
UNA LAGRIMA CALLO EN LA ARENA – Peret
MARIA MARIA – Santana