Newcastle Best Small Business of the Year, French owned and run, La Petite Crêperie provides authentic sweet crêpes and buckwheat galettes (GF) to the people of the North East. We are based in the Grainger market. À bientôt!
Emma Alcock• 13 Dec 2018
Fab service and great food, the employees all really enjoyed, thanks
Sandie• 5 Jan 2018
What a nice place to eat. A nice welcome by Julien who really take care of his customers.
You will find the flavor of the France inside thoses delicious meal as well savoury and sweet.
As a french girl, i'm so happy to discover this restaurant."
Danielle• 5 Jan 2018
We were honoured to have Julien and his team join us for our evening catering at our wedding.. through planning to the big day, la petit creperie were a dream, especially when we were invited to the shop to taste some of their recipes. All of our guests commented on how amazing the crepes were and how good their service was! They created a relaxed, informal and belly satisfying feature to our wedding and we can not recommend them highly enough! Thank you so much for sharing our day with us and w...
- What services do you offer?catering
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?French
- Do you offer special menus?Seasonal menu Vegan and Gluten free options
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?no
- How does the open bar work?no open bar
- What is included in the menu?Unlimited sweet crêpes and buckwheat galettes
- Children's caterer
- Wedding catering
- Crepes van
- Street food catering
- Private party catering
- Corporate event catering
- Mobile caterer