Karen and Richard Kemp provide wedding catering like no one else; No set menus. No corkage. No limits. Using the very best local ingredients, Chef, Karen, creates fantastic dishes that reflect your personality – whether you’re a meat-lover or veggie, the food is sure to blow your socks off!
Having won ‘Wedding Caterer of the Year’ for the West Midlands in The Wedding Industry Awards for the last 6 years; Kemp and Kemp are full of fresh ideas and amazing combinations to give your food the ‘wow’ factor.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No wedding cakes, but we know some great people who can make them.
- Do you offer special menus?all our menus are special and we can cope with gluten-free, veggies, vegans, dairy-free, nut-free etc. etc. We'll even serve 'Uncle Phil' his favourite dish because he only EVER eats Richmond Sausages and mash (we did this once).
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We have no limits of the food you can have at a wedding.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?YES. we don't have any set menus, so you can choose literally ANYTHING you want to eat.
- What is included in the menu?all the food, staff, crockery, cutlery and cooking equipment.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?we prepare in our professional kitchen and finish it off at the venue.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?we work all over the place, but have no venue of our own.. for a list of great venues where you can use us to cater see www.independent-weddings.co.uk
- What services do you offer?homemade wedding food at the top-end, meaning restaurant quality.
Fantastic food, served in style - all homemade by us for you.