Kelmsley Catering & Events
Bespoke catering and events services across the South East for your special celebration.
Kelmsley is owned and run by Jacqueline, a creative and experienced Cordon Bleu Chef trained at Tante Marie culinary academy, who has worked at Buckingham Palace, The Ritz and Michelin Star restaurants. Kelmsley is an established and passionate events company, specialising in bespoke catering. We can help you realise your dream wedding, birthday or celebration. Get in touch today!
- What services do you offer?Sit down meals; canapes; bowl food; buffets; bbqs; street food stands; afternoon tea; private dining; wedding catering; corporate catering
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No but we can recommend venues
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We prepare as much fresh on site as possible
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We offer a totally bespoke service
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?British, French European fusion, Mexican
- Do you offer special menus?All our menus are special!
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Yes we can make delicious bespoke wedding cakes
- How does the open bar work?W can serve drinks you supply, we do not charge corkage
Sit down meals
Street food style stands
Afternoon tea catering (vintage and traditional)
Cheese wedding cakes