Kayleigh Marie Jazz
Kayleigh performs classic vocal jazz music featuring a wide range of repertoire from the great American songbooks, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Nina Simone amongst many others, through to the more modern jazz sounds of today.
With plenty of singing experience behind her, female soloist Kayleigh provides a touch of class with her smooth sultry and charismatic voice, never failing to impress her audience.
Whether you are looking for a background singer to add some style to your event, drinks reception or dinner, or maybe you have a vintage themed event or corporate dinner where you would like to add a special touch, Kayleigh can cater for you. With her extensive repertoire of classic and modern Jazz songs, as well as Christmas Jazz songs for the festive period, Kayleigh is the perfect compliment to your special event.
Previous clients include: Selfridges London, Blenheim Palace, The Goring London, The Rose Theatre, The Eelbrook Chelsea, The Duke Of York, The Naked Turtle Jazz Restaurant, Althorp Park, along with private bookings for weddings, parties and corporate events.
*Special song requests are always welcome with enough notice.
*Kayleigh comes with a self contained PA system, vintage microphone and professionally made high quality backing tracks.
"Kayleigh is a delightful performer with an effortless style" Nicola Hume - Heart Radio
"Thank you for making our day extra special" Chris Modoo - Groom
"A million thank yous for yesterday. Your performance was great and topped off a lovely afternoon" Rosalie Ravago - Event organiser.
Nicola Cornish• Dec. 28, 2018
Kayleigh is a delightful performer with an effortless style.
We booked her for my sisters wedding and she was fantastic. My sister is a huge fan of Rod Stewart and Kayleigh added his songs to her set which went down so well with all the guests and got everyone dancing.
Her voice is so lovely and easy listening, I would definitely recommend booking her.
Chris Moran - Grrom• Sept. 8, 2017
Kayleigh really added something special to our day. Our guests loved her and she happily accommodated our very random first dance song which we so appreciated.
Her voice is beautiful and created the perfect setting for the evening.
Thank you for making our day extra special.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?A wide range of events are covered including weddings, dinner parties, drinks reception, corporate events, vintage themed events, bars, hotels and more.
- Who are your previous clients?Selfridges London, The Goring London, Blenheim Palace, The Naked Turtle, The Duke of York, The Eelbrook Chelsea, Althorp Park, The Angel Hotel, Hotel Antoinette, Royal Spa Theatre, The Landor Theatre, The Rose Theatre, Private Weddings and events.
- How long do you play for?This can be tailored to your needs but popular sets booked are: 1 hour, 2 x 45 minutes, 3 x 30 minutes, 3 x 45 minutes. Jazz music can be provided for the breaks.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA system.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?You can request a song not on my list prior to the booking. As long as there is a high quality backing track for the song available I will happily include it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This is dependent on what is booked, but there is usually a 15 minute break between sets. Jazz music can be played through the speakers during the break.
Almost like being in Love
A Tisket A Tasket
Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered
Can't Help Lovin Dat Man
Cheek to Cheek
Closest thing to crazy
Cry me a river
Dance me to the end of Love
Don't let me be misunderstood
East of the sun
Everytime we say goodbye
Fly me to the moon
Getting to be a Habit
I'm a fool to want you
It's alright with me
It's only a paper moon
I want a little sugar in my bowl
Let's fall in love
Let's do it
Little green apples
Love me or leave me
Lullaby of Birdland
Mack the knife
Mad about the boy
Make you feel my love
My Aphrodisiac is you
My baby just cares for me
My funny Valentine
Night and Day
Nine million bicycles
Peel me a grape
Puttin on the Ritz
September in the rain
Shoot the moon
Teach me tonight
That ole Devil
The best is yet to come
The boy from Ipanema
The closest thing to crazy
The first time ever I saw your face
The look of love
The nearness of you
The Lady is a tramp
These foolish things
They can't take that away from me
This can't be love
Too darn hot
Turn me on
Wade in the water
What a difference a day made
Whatever Lola wants
Will you still love me tomorrow
Young and Beautiful
You only live twice
Baby, it's Christmas
Christmas (Baby please come home)
Have yourself a merry little Christmas
I'll be home for Christmas
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Jingle bell rock
Let it snow
Merry Christmas Baby
Rocking around the Christmas tree
The Christmas Song