Katy Galloway is a singer/songwriter based in Edinburgh and Cheshire with a realm of experience performing at all kinds of occasions such as weddings, restaurants and festivals. She accompanies herself on guitar and her voice lends itself to beautiful acoustic covers of well loved and popular songs. She can also play her own songs some of which she released on her debut EP, 'Games' last July. Katy has built a great reputation for providing beautiful music for all sorts of occasions whether it is relaxed, chilled out tunes as background music in restaurants or letting her vocals ring out in wedding ceremonies. Her set is tailored to your choice so she really can sing whatever you need for your occasion!
Gillian Carmichael• 23 Dec 2018
Katy was fantastic, she learned all our song requests and everyone really enjoyed her at our wedding. Beautiful voice. Highly recommended!
Adam Greaves• 13 May 2016
Katy was fantastic, beautiful voice, had the pub asking for more. Certainly worth more money than she charges. Definitely have her back. In fact I've already asked for her to play again.
Leanne June Bennett• 14 Oct 2016
I really appreciate the time and effort that you put into ensuring that you created the perfect song for us on our special day. I couldn’t have asked for anything more and I still love watching back the video. Thank you for helping us to make our special day all that we wanted it to be
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All sorts of events! I often play at pubs and bars but then also a lot of private events such as weddings, christenings and corporate events too!
- How long do you play for?I can play for as long as it is required for! I usually take a 10-15 minute break every 45 minutes though to rest my voice and drink!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA system but no lighting.
- How much space do you require?I'm a solo acoustic artist so I don't require much space at all, just enough to fit me and my amp although more space is always appreciated!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course! As long as I know it before hand I can, if I don't then I can't guarantee it will be one I know!
Willing to perform any song that you want really but this is an example of some of the songs I often perform!
Skinny Love - Bon Ivor
Make You Feel My Love - Adele
Songbird - Eva Cassidy