Kathleen Linton-Ford. Classical Singer
Prize-winning mezzo-soprano Kathleen is a graduate of Trinity College of Music. She can provide music for funeral and wedding ceremonies or chilled-out classics, opera or something lighter for receptions and corporate events or garden parties. Opera lunches/dinners are a speciality!
Accompaniment with backing track and PA, or with a selection of instruments, is available.
Previous Clients include:
The Arts Club, Mayfair
World Travel Awards
Guinness / Six Nations Rugby
Association of Jewish Refugees
Jewish Arts and Cultural Society
Luton Hoo House
Bunga Bunga, Battersea
University College London
Withers Worldwide Solicitors
Museum of Garden History
Marks and Spencer, Chiswick
Derek O'Brien• 15 May 2015
Kathleen, I'm so sorry it's taken this long to write a review. You were absolutely amazing singing single solo at my mum's funeral. Ave Maria was beautiful. My mum would have loved it and loved you. With the emotions of the day I never got to say thank you. So a belated massive thank you now. For anyone thinking of a solo singer I cannot recommend this beautiful lady enough.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, funerals, opera dinners, corporate events.
- Who are your previous clients?The Arts Club, Mayfair World Travel Awards Guinness / Six Nations Rugby Luton Hoo House Bunga Bunga, Battersea University College London Withers Worldwide Solicitors Museum of Garden History Chandos House Marks and Spencer, Chiswick
- How long do you play for?As requested, depending on the event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own small PA and good quality backing tracks.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have Public Liability Insurance.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am always happy to take requests.
The Flower Duet
The Pearl Fishers Duet
Let's call the whole thing off
O sole mio
Wedding Songs (soloists):
Puccini: O mio babbino caro